• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

8t65a3s1i.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
Awesome thread, good sir.

"Chapter 3" title card is a stab in the heart though..

Cotrip

I'm so hyped for this, despite all the recent bad news (no text chat, no clans, no survival).

Just one more day!

Gnasher

Neo Member
Will be massively shocked if this is playable within one week of launch. Expecting server issues for at least seven days on all platforms

JayEH

Great OT. Hope the servers don't shit out. This is pretty much the only multiplayer game I'm looking forward to this fall.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Does MGO do anything that'll help the single player? Like new recruits, GMP, etc?

Icefire1424

Holy crap I just realized that the wife and kid will be out of town this weekend coming up. I have a whole two days to play this, uninterrupted.

/Happy dance commences.

daveo42

Banned
Ready to see the servers burst into flames and then start working while I'm on vacation. At least it'll be something nice to come back after I return.

Nice post there OP.

Alienous

Awesome job.

Additionally, there will be a tournament (we think). Gaz_RB said he'd organize one, I'll do whatever's necessary to help, but I don't know if there's much more to say about it now. We'll have to figure out the best rules for it by playing, but I'm hopeful it'll happen within the month (perhaps 2 weeks from now).

Top Bottom