• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

I think it's fun that they went with an ID system that goes by the order of people who signed up for the game, first.

I started the global version about 15 minutes after it went live, and my ID is 541. My girlfriend started, and she's in the 2 million range. Any other day one players still active here?

Day 1 but mine is in the 19k range lol.

Maintenance (Sept. 27)
We will be performing a 7.5-hour maintenance at the time below.
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Sept. 27, 2017 6:00 p.m. to Sept. 28, 2017 1:30 a.m. (PT)
Sept. 28, 2017 1:00 to 8:30 (UTC)
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

Pets coming Thursday!

Should make that magic gem a lot easier to get lol.

Lnds500

Maintenance (Sept. 27)
We will be performing a 7.5-hour maintenance at the time below.
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Sept. 27, 2017 6:00 p.m. to Sept. 28, 2017 1:30 a.m. (PT)
Sept. 28, 2017 1:00 to 8:30 (UTC)
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

Pets coming Thursday!

Should make that magic gem a lot easier to get lol.

I'll be sleeping through most of it, yay for me!
Woohoo! I am irrationally excited for pets.

You should be, they are game-changing.

I think it's fun that they went with an ID system that goes by the order of people who signed up for the game, first.

I started the global version about 15 minutes after it went live, and my ID is 541. My girlfriend started, and she's in the 2 million range. Any other day one players still active here?

647 here, and I had forgotten the game was coming out - just happened to notice it pop up in the app store on my lunch break.

Azuran

Banned
I got lots of cool medals from the falling deal. I didn't guilt anything but I have to so many Tier 5 medals that are only a dot or two away from guilt. I also manage to land HD Namine so it was worth it

Sölf

As of writing this post, you need to reach Tier 13, Round 268 in order to get rank 9910. So I barely entered top 10k now.

deanote666

Sölf;250096941 said:
As of writing this post, you need to reach Tier 13, Round 268 in order to get rank 9910. So I barely entered top 10k now.

All bets are off when we get pets since that will add another attack medal slot. Get as big of a head start now while you can!

CRS

A party member hit top 1000 in Coli around tier 14, round 250

But it's constantly moving so it won't be there for long.

Psxphile

Hey people.
The bosses in proud mode get harder (as in the bosses get like 50 healthbars) as a result of the pet update. If you havent already, try to clear proud mode soon
(8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325)
These quests will get harder for example
wtf if true, can anyone in JP confirm this is a thing?

Famassu

What is up with these shitty Gauntlet jewel amounts again? Didn't we used to get an average of 200 PER DAY? Now it's 80 jewels every second day?

I'm 75, was there right as it went live!

Anyone think it would be safe to play on Oreo without issues after the update?

Can't wait to get rid of the update notification on my Pixel.

CRS

Anyone think it would be safe to play on Oreo without issues after the update?

Can't wait to get rid of the update notification on my Pixel.
I think it might be okay after the KHUX update. I'd still wait for an actual confirmation though.

Also, 2.3.1 has made emulation available again. So if you used an Android emu like BlueStacks, compatibility should return.

Psxphile

Introducing the Pet system!
Version 2.3.1. update notes
Past Avatars Return!

■ System Additions
- Added the Pet System → Please check here for more details
- Added support for iOS Game Center achievements
- Added 'come back' incentive quests which will trigger after a player has not logged in for 60+ days
- Added additional features to be implemented at a later date

■ UI Tweaks
- Added the "Clear Deck" button to the Coliseum and High Score ranking screens so players can check the Keyblade set ups used by other players
- Added the ability to sort by "Border Rank" on ranking screens in addition to "Me" and "Top 10". This option will display the players ranked in the tail end of a specific reward tier.
- Added ability to sort Medals by "Special Attack Bonus" and "Traits"
- Changed the Lux Ranking TOP 5 Crown display on the avatar details screen

■ Various Bug Fixes/Adjustments
- Increased amount of Jewels received from the daily login bonus
- Increased all players' Medal storage capacity by 100
- Improved the tutorial story quests (1-6)
- Adjusted the following story quests to make them more enjoyable to play:
 8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325
- Added one new avatar board, which will be available from the beginning of the game
- Changed the special attack effect for all ★4 and lower rarity Medals
- When using the Auto function during a raid battle, devices will no longer auto-lock due to a lack of input
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes

holy shit, daily login jewels be boosted yo
doesn't say anything about raised level caps though

Downloaded the update, just waiting for maintenance to be over...

...granted, I could probably just go to sleep rather than stay up all night lol.

Edit: Meet Braska
uNI4LVM.jpg

Might tweak my gear later...

Razmos

Higher guilt= more points

We probably need all tier 7 to reach rank 5 though.

Shame they didn't raise the level cap
I don't believe that's the case.

I have a Tier 6 max guilted Tifa & Aerith medal with traits that gives 24 points, and a Tier 5 0.2 Mickey medal that is not guilted but has a trait. That also gives 24 points.

Famassu

You can thank me for the daily jewel upgrade. I whined about the low gauntlet jewel amount and said generally the opposite should be happening in the game to KHUX_NA Twitter yesterday or the day before. :p

Lnds500

I don't believe that's the case.

I have a Tier 6 max guilted Tifa & Aerith medal with traits that gives 24 points, and a Tier 5 0.2 Mickey medal that is not guilted but has a trait. That also gives 24 points.

What I meant is that higher-tier medals offer a better base score than lower guilt medals. The more traits you have on them, the better.

For example, in JP, my Kairi EX is 30 points without any traits. Tier 6 Terra 0.2 with 3 traits is 24. So to reach something like rank 4 or 5 you'd need Tier 7 + traits (possibly).

Razmos

The pets Steal ability is pretty exciting. Farming/grinding events are going to be easier if you occasionally get double the drops

As far as I can tell, points for pets go like this:
Tier 1/2/3 without traits = 15
Tier 1/2/3 with traits = 18
Tier 4/5/6 without traits = 20
Tier 4/5/6 with traits = 24
Tier 6 EX without traits = 25 for whatever reason lol
Tier 6 EX with traits = 30
Tier 7 without traits (including EX) = 30
Tier 7 with traits = 36

So the max for global currently is rank 3
unless you have three Roxas and/or Sephiroth EXs all with traits then you can get rank 4!

Rank 2 learns Steal 1 (50% chance to double dropped items once per battle)
Rank 3 learns Blast 1 (finish off enemy (enemies?) with 10k HP or less at the end of your turn)
Rank 4 learns Esuna 1 (nullifies negative status effect placed on you once per battle. not sure if debuffs count or just poison/sleep/paralysis)
Rank 5 learns HP Recovery 1 (revives you to 1hp if you die, once per battle)

So basically if you manage to get six traited tier 7 medals you get a free Second Chance Max lol

Also in figuring all of this out I noticed that someone has a Roxas EX with Poison Resist. That had to hurt.

In case people didn't notice. We also got 100 free medal slots! So I'm pretty happy about that.

"- Adjusted the following story quests to make them more enjoyable to play:
 8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325 "

Anyone have any idea what this means?

As far as I can tell, points for pets go like this:
(SOME) Tier 6 EX without traits = 25 for whatever reason lol (Sephiroth EX and Roxas EX get the bonus, KH3 Sora EX and Axel EX don't, why is it weird and inconsistent aargh)
(SOME) Tier 6 EX with traits = 30
[/I]. That had to hurt.
Really? If that is true, then they changed it from JP because Seph Ex is still only 20.
Also KH3 Sora Ex and Axel Ex are both only tier 5. :p

"- Adjusted the following story quests to make them more enjoyable to play:
 8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325 "

Anyone have any idea what this means?
They added bosses to those story missions. Mission 24 has a Trickster, 325 has a Guard Armour Omega.

They added bosses to those story missions. Mission 24 has a Trickster, 325 has a Guard Armour Omega.

I haven't seen most the missions, but mission 160 proud quest is fucking horrible. Like it needs to be changed ASAP.
I got past quest 300 already, but there is no way people can do some of these proud quests anymore.

I haven't seen most the missions, but mission 160 proud quest is fucking horrible. Like it needs to be changed ASAP.
I got past quest 300 already, but there is no way people can do some of these proud quests anymore.

Just took a peek at that proud quest and yikes! I hate that boss in Union Cross and now having it as a standalone boss is definitely intimidating beyond belief...

I'm glad I'm way past that point but still... Nope.

Top Bottom