• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses - full 2017 tour schedule, on sale in select cities

illusionary

Some (more!) good news for lovers of the Zelda games, and in particular their music - the full 2017 tour schedule for the Symphony of the Goddesses concert is now open for ticket purchase. Having attended for the first time myself with 2016's Master Quest tour, I can say from experience that it's a very memorable event and really shouldn't be missed if you have any appreciation at all for the series' (incredible) music. The new show for 2017 will, as expected, include new music from Breath of the Wild.

Sadly, it seems that there's not yet a date planned this year for my local city, but I'm going to hold out hope that the footnote that "Additional 2017 dates will be announced! Please subscribe to our newsletter for updated info" will come good for me in the coming months.

Full details at the following link: https://zelda-symphony.com/pages/schedule

I'd also highlight in particular that you can also order a free copy of the programme for the Master Quest (2016 tour), using the promotion code MASTERQUEST (shipping costs still apply, unfortunately). A replica Wind Waker baton is available for purchase too, though it's somewhat pricey.

Use code LOZ17 for access to pre-sale tickets.

Cuburt

Might have to go again this year to hear the breath of the wild songs.

It was an incredible experience when I saw it in 2012. Well worth it to hear that music fully orchestrated and live.

Too bad they don't sell there songs from each year on a CD or something. I loved the 25th anniversary CD and being able to hear all the compositions that weren't on that CD would be be the next best thing to going.

Really glad Nintendo decided to keep with this concert series. It's a no brainier for this franchise with so much great music

illusionary

Might have to go again this year to hear the breath of the wild songs.

It was an incredible experience when I saw it in 2012. Well worth it to hear that music fully orchestrated and live.

Too bad they don't sell there songs from each year on a CD or something. I loved the 25th anniversary CD and being able to hear all the compositions that weren't on that CD would be be the next best thing to going.

Really glad Nintendo decided to keep with this concert series. It's a no brainier for this franchise with so much great music
Supposedly (from an unofficial source) "a CD release is in the works for sometime in the near future"... but indeed, nothing seems to have materialised yet, I'd certainly also be buying if the re was one! For now, I think that the closest that we can get is the (Japan-only) 30th Anniversary CD.

shandy706

Might go see it in Atlanta.

This though...

Fees
$9.85 (Service Fee) x 2
$3.00 (Facility Charge) x 2
$4.25 Order Processing Fee

Is total BS, LOL. Even if I'm spending a couple hundred dollars on this....that annoys me X-D.

Thoraxes

At the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago?

Looks like I have an excuse to visit my alma mater while going to a Zelda concert, lol

I'll hopefully be at the one in Miami when tickets go on sale.

I think that breath of the wild song from the trailer during the Nintendo Switch event will literally bring me to tears when I hear it live

Paz

Where are the Australia dates for the Opera house :(

It was so good last time I just get sad every time I hear about this new one with different songs, dammit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Updated the thread title as not every location has their tickets up for public sale.

For example, the San Francisco August date lists:

Public On Sale: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM

At the very front and center for the San Diego show during comic con. Always wanted to go, perfect time right now with BotW being my first new Zelda in 15 years.

Two Ohio dates, nothing for Michigan.

I'm pretty sure they rolled through Grand Rapids before, after selling out instantly though that's probably further from me than one of those Ohio cities, honestly.

SS4Gogita

Henshin!
Damn, not coming to Orlando this year. I've been to this twice, so not sure it's worth making the trek to Miami or Jacksonville.

jorgejjvr

I'll hopefully be at the one in Miami when tickets go on sale.

I think that breath of the wild song from the trailer during the Nintendo Switch event will literally bring me to tears when I hear it live
I'll be there for Miami as well. Can't wait

I really hope they use the music from the trailer

Inumbris

Oh nice! Saw this previously at Sydney Opera House and it was fantastic, so I'd totally go again with the addition of BotW pieces. Here's hoping that they add some dates for Australia.

What a year. I'll be seeing both Distant Worlds and the Zelda Symphony.

I've got my ticket for Distant Worlds as well; can't wait!

Kwame120

Banned
Man, the Birmingham (UK) date's on Easter Sunday. (Religious holiday.) Will probably have to miss that one, which means a long wait until London's in November.

18th of April in Birmingham? I guess this'll be the second one I go to now and the last one was only last year. Awesome!

Do not hesitate to go if it's in your city, it's one of the most memorable video game experiences you'll have in your life.

El Odio

Banned
Me and my girlfriend have gone to the past two here in Chicago, definitely won't miss this one if they're going to include BoTW.
Prices starting at $40 for a ticket, jesus christ.
It's more than worth it and, to my understanding, pretty typically priced for this sort of event.

Had the time of my life when I went to the one at Salt Lake City, Utah last year! Thought it was amazing! I'll buy a ticket soon for this year as well!

It's too bad there aren't many GAFfers in Utah. No one else I know cares about this stuff haha.

emb

Finally, they're actually visiting my state. I've made the trip a couple times before, but now that it'll be close, I'll have to go back.

Supposedly (from an unofficial source) "a CD release is in the works for sometime in the near future"... but indeed, nothing seems to have materialised yet, I'd certainly also be buying if the re was one! For now, I think that the closest that we can get is the (Japan-only) 30th Anniversary CD.
That would be amazing. Would have to be a box set though. So much music was missing from the 25th anniversary CD.

Might go see it in Atlanta.

This though...

Fees
$9.85 (Service Fee) x 2
$3.00 (Facility Charge) x 2
$4.25 Order Processing Fee

Is total BS, LOL. Even if I'm spending a couple hundred dollars on this....that annoys me X-D.

I always put tickets for a venue into the last confirmation but Convenience fees (which aren't listed for this one) piss me off that I cancel. It's almost the price of a whole other ticket!

I'll probably go to this one. Thanks for the heads up OP

I got my ticket for saturday here in Santiago, now just need to make it trough the week. I was already pretty excited, but after playing a lot of BOTW since last week, i just can't wait.

Shame that the theater they're going to play in leaves a lot to be desired (it's a very small and old building), But hey its zelda music so i'll care for nothing but the music like last year.

Top Bottom