• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses - full 2017 tour schedule, on sale in select cities

I would go see it as a lot of the tour dates work for me and Zelda music is near and dear to my heart, but Ticketmaster is just outrageous with their fees. Can't support their practices.

Jhoan

Holy crap! The New York show is about a 10 minute walk from my place and two blocks from the gym that I go to! That's an awesome get for United Palace. It's a theatre but it has so much history so I'm happy that it's coming to the neighborhood. I'll wait several months for last minute tickets.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Woot woot, Pittsburgh Symphony!

Yup, super pumped. I scrolled down and saw a bunch of Ohio and was like fuck I don't want to drive to Cleveland lol. Thank God it's coming here. I work a few blocks from Heinz Hall too.

marrec

Banned
Welp got 2 tickets for the Dec show in Pittsburgh. Will be a long wait.

Also I don't exactly have a solid +1 right now :lol

The_Kid

Went with the VIP package that includes the lanyard and meet and greet. Figured if Im going to spend 80 on a ticket I might as well go for the little extra.

jb1234

I'm not sure what the deal is, but the Paramount does seem kinda... Oh well, bought tickets anyway (at $100 a pop, too - ouch).

Probably a good call. I've never heard an orchestral concert there so I'm not entirely sure what the acoustics are like. With Benaroya, you're guaranteed good sound even with the cheapest seats.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
usAKd85l.png

error4041

Would getting the limited view affect my experience much if I just want to listen to the music and not care about the giant screen?

ChrisD

No Dallas, again. Really can't make it out to Austin or San Antonio.

I still remember how great the show was in 2012. Enjoy it, all who go to one! It's amazing.

Blues1990

I went to the 2012 show in Vancouver. I cried when they performed a beautiful rendition of 'Ballad of the Windfish' at the closing, which was exclusive for the show during that time.

If you guys love the Zelda, but haven't went to this concert, it's worth checking out.

TechJunk

Is this age appropriate for 6 and/or 9 year olds?

I went two years ago, my kids were 4 and 6. We left at the intermission just cause they were finding it long and I think they were on the verge of getting annoying to people around us. Sucked cause I paid $180 for 3 tickets and I was excited to be there, but oh well.
And they love watching me play Zelda, they play piano too, so they know music ... I just think they don't have the same appreciation for it as an adult would.
Or it could just be my kids.

XiaNaphryz

I went two years ago, my kids were 4 and 6. We left at the intermission just cause they were finding it long and I think they were on the verge of getting annoying to people around us. Sucked cause I paid $180 for 3 tickets and I was excited to be there, but oh well.
And they love watching me play Zelda, they play piano too, so they know music ... I just think they don't have the same appreciation for it as an adult would.
Or it could just be my kids.

My kids are 10 and 7, I plan on taking them to this one. They're familiar with a lot of the Zelda tracks so should stay interested through out.

Tansut

So my friends and I are trying to use the LOZ17 code but where the hell do you put it?

Tickemaster says to put it here:

offercode.png

But that's not showing up on any page from beginning to end of buying tickets...

Edit:

I guess it's supposed to look like this, but still nada.

CCPOffer.png

bumpkin

To anyone going to a show soonish that hasn't been before, be warned; their video montages always spoil the ending of each game. So if you haven't finished Breath of the Wild for example, be prepared to avert your eyes from the video screen during that particular movement.

I really enjoy the performances, but fuck if they aren't always expensive for good seats (in Boston).

malfcn

How long does these run for? We aren't huge Zelda fans, but this sounds fun. Then again, this is a month after her due date.. It's nice to see something in Columbus.

Kambing

I absolutely loved the last one they had in SF -- will go again. My daughter is close to being 9 now and is even more into Zelda then when we played WW together, hell she is further along in BOTW than I am. Will be such a great way to spend time with her :)

I may get tickets for it again in Calgary. Last time I went was back in 2012. I wonder if they have added more songs or changed up some of it since then.

Thanks for that program list.

I didn't do anything after Majora's mask and Breath of the wild hasn't had anything to trigger a Melody other than when the story of the hero ten thousand years ago is being told.
I'll let me wife surprise me with tickets if she decides to go.

Vitacat

Just got 2 nice tickets for my wife and me. First time going to a gaming centric concert. Should be fun, especially since I'm currently hopelessly hooked on BOTW.

Went in 2013 in Toronto. Pretty good experience. Still have the tshirt and poster, think they had Wind Waker HD gameplay set up just outside the theatre, cant recall if it was a playable demo though. Wonder if they'll have Breath of the Wild set up this time.

hampig

Any chance of there being more dates added? Really interested in going but there's nothing listed for my state.

ToTi

Wow thank you! I managed to grab 2 tickets in Florence, now I will have to wait until November though.

mantidor

No Brazil is kind of baffling.

Ok not really after how Nintendo treats the country, but it's no different from Chile or Argentina to be honest.

Pejo

Hmm, might go to the San Francisco one. We'll see. I don't think my gf was impressed last time when we saw the Final Fantasy Symphony, so I'd want to find someone to go with before I purchase tickets.

Closest one near to me is Pittsburgh, which is on the other side of PA for me. :(

Come back to the Mann Center in Philly!

Ooh, a new overture?

As per the game itself I didn't care for their previous Skyward Sword arrangement so I wonder how this one will fare; I know another symphony did an arrangement I liked, so it can be done.

XiaNaphryz

December 30th. Well looks like I have time to decide.

You should at least browse through your venue's ticket selling page and see how many seats are already reserved. You may have to purchase sooner if your intended seating area is close to selling out.

Top Bottom