• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

I should be sleeping, but here I am looking pictures in the internet.

tumblr_o3tgamIyJ41ug9uz6o1_1280.jpg

G.O.O.

I'm trying to enjoy my holidays in Malta and you guys are pissing me off

doot doot motherfucker

also spotted a shiba inu but couldn't get a pic because risk of being seen by the owner. Screw you uber

komplanen

I've been too busy to check this thread for a couple of days because I came up with my billion dollar business idea while I was high last weekend and now I can't stop thinking about it.

If I ever make it big, I'm going to visit all of you wherever you live and buy you a drink.

Now I just need to do all the hard work and stop day dreaming about having billions of dollars and drone-delivered hot dogs to my private island paradise and get to work!

But first some funny pictures...

463261.jpg

komplanen

That's all for now, folks! The billions of dollars aren't going t make themselves so now I'm going to start building the prototype.

I've got the first build ready and I think it needs a few touches but it's functional. Here's a sneak peek.

G.O.O.

rofl
I'm in Malta please make me feel happy

you fuck
We call Paris the most beautiful town in the world so we can't appear anything but jaded anywhere we go

(Malta is nice. Food not great for now though)

Übermatik;232906699 said:
Dude what the fuck

Dude what the FUCK

lol

enjoy your holiday G.O.O.!
Thank you ! I also spotted an ice cream shop named dal doge or something like that. Memes everywhere.

tumblr_onhsicgq9B1r539hzo1_500.jpg

pictured : not Malta. (I think)

Top Bottom