• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Übermatik;232818851 said:
Job interviewer: That's not good enough

Me:

A3POqBJ.gif

Job interviewer: Still not good enough!

Me:

7tNN8fm.gif

That's the reason I come to this thread every day

Rizific

i just got back from international travel. at the airport in the Philippines, i was standing outside of a stall while someone came out and told the attendant that the toilet was not flushing. he had tongs similar to the pic and went in there to (what i assume) fix it. so i guess theres some sort of magic that tongs do to unclog or flush toilets.

Metal B

Link would be too OP in Dark Souls. He can wear any armor and weapon without a weight penalty. Only special attacks drain his stamina, so he can jump around and dodge as much as he likes, yet he still as an extreme high poise value, which allows him simply block any attack without downtime. Link also can climb on any surface, instantly able to use any magic item, can learn magic spells and pause reality to eat, get buffs and change weapons.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top Bottom