• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games do you currently play for quick (<30 min) sessions?

brawly

Rocket League

The first few matches are always the best for some reason. After half an hour I tend to be on teams that get destroyed so I quit.

Pastry

Banned
Mario Karr Deluxe for me. I'm working on getting the golden parasail so I'll jump on and do some races everyday for the coins.

A lot of the usual games people are mentioning (Overwatch, Hearthstone/Gwent/Card Game), but also quick arcadey type games and rogue-like games such as Binding of Isaac, Super House of the Dead Ninjas, Downwell, Super Meat Boy. Things like that are really good for quick play sessions, along with a lot of mobile games.

I very rarely play for under an hour but I find platformers (Lego games, Yooka laylee, rayman...) & kart racers (Mario, CTR, sonic transformed..) work really well in quick bursts

I guess anything that has short self-contained 'levels' without much story would work

Neizel

A couple of matches in Killer Instinct
For 1 hour sessions I play a map of Killing Floor 2 with my friends.

Raptomex

Any of the Contra titles. I always say I'm going to dedicate serious time to try and beat them and then I die four or five times and give up.

My favorite thing about most matchmaking is that you can do it in short increments. I like to get on and play a couple matches of warzone and swat in halo 5 in the morning before work or before starting my day.

Izuna

Banned
VR Kanojo

I mean, I heard it's good for that. Dunno what it is and never played tho.

(real answer is sudoku on my phone)

Top Bottom