• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that didn't make any sense

why did he have to count then?

why couldn't he count before?

that was stupid.

Is this how Russo says good-bye?

And that how you will remember me. Vince Russo, he don't leave without a swerve. Why didn't he apologize to Bobby Hill... I mean Bully Ray?

This is all I can think of when I seen that finish. Sorry for photo again but seriously?

2e0Lx.jpg

Wow, way to kayfabe.

You'd never see Undertaker go out of character on Twitter. That's why he is the Undertaker and you are TheRealAbyss.

Does the Undertaker even have a twitter account? And even if he did, what the fuck would he say?

"Just sent a demon back to Hell, then ate a scorpion. Now the real challenge: getting HHH to accept my challenge."

Kaladin

If Sting has the power to count pins how come he didn't count Bubba's or Jeff Hardy's earlier? This finish is pure TNA. If Russo didn't book that finish, then he has wrongly been getting the blame for this stuff.

That had to be Russo booking, no one else could write something that bad.

That had to be Russo booking, no one else could write something that bad.

Maybe they just used the finish he already had planned out? Makes no sense, because the rest of the show had clean finishes for the most part. You can tell they are setting up for a Sting heel turn swerve.

Kaladin

Maybe they just used the finish he already had planned out? Makes no sense, because the rest of the show had clean finishes for the most part. You can tell they are setting up for a Sting heel turn swerve.

Maybe they didn't have time to come up with a new finish for the main event.

Here's a finish: have Roode win clean to establish credibility. It took 2 seconds to think of and type out.

This is TNA. They couldn't think of a new main event and had Hardy go out drugged up in front of the crowd and lose the belt in 10 seconds, even though they knew his condition more than 3 hours in advance.

VerTiGo

Banned
The main event shouldn't have been such a circus. Double A and Shelly was top match. Otherwise pretty weak PPV. New tag champs was is great too. Happy for the Joe love.

I love how Mickie James has been tweeting about the Grammys all night and has completely ignored the fact there is a TNA PPV on. All this after her "Baby Bischoff" tweet on Thursday is telling about how people in the company feel about TNA.

That's like when Jarrett was tweeting about the football playoffs last month during a TNA ppv. It was nice not having to listen to Taz tonight on the announce team, because you can tell he doesn't give a shit and is just collecting a paycheck. It kind of sucks about Sorensen, despite having a horrible gimmick, the guy was actually pretty good in the ring and on the mic.

That's like when Jarrett was tweeting about the football playoffs last month during a TNA ppv. It was nice not having to listen to Taz tonight on the announce team, because you can tell he doesn't give a shit and is just collecting a paycheck. It kind of sucks about Sorensen, despite having a horrible gimmick, the guy was actually pretty good in the ring and on the mic.

Lol, someone should Tweet that with a Taz mention and see if he flips out.

Here. I'll make it for someone.

TNA PPV was so nice without @OfficialTAZ doing commentary tonight. You can tell he doesn't give a fuck and just collects a paycheck.

I missed it - what happened to Sorensen?

Xema Ion did a moonsault onto Sorensen on the floor. Ion's knees hit Sorenson on the top of the head and his neck was severely injured. They had to improvise the finish and Ion won by countout. He was taken to the hospital. Some people are saying it's mega serious and his whole body went numb.

To Ion's credit, he kept kayfabe and sold it like a legit victory. He didn't act like anything was wrong.

RBH

I've never really had a problem with Taz's commentary, even in TNA. The product is garbage, so I don't blame him for getting tired of seeing that shit week after week.

*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom