• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

BigAT

Sonic is good.

That is all

Go Sonic!

2c01ee474002d3cb9bbd3cbb565e0b1a.jpg

brentech

Have my monitors listed on eBay smokey. They are running Sunday to Sunday. the 144hz ASUS already has 17 bids up to 120.50, and the buyer pays for shipping as well.

That was Donnie Moore. This new guy seems even more blatant, and blocks people on Twitter that ask him about it.

Fucking dumb cunt. They should have someone who doesn't like football do them and have the person watch games/study to come up with an accurate rating. I still don't understand why Tiburon wastes time doing shit like zone coverage rating for OL.

brentech

I think it finally went up last week, but Madden is finally available on Amazon as more than just the digital version.

http://amzn.to/2vDzBip

$47.99 with Prime. Will also cost you 1 piece of paper and some ink to replace the cover though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bryan Wiedey‏Verified account @pastapadre 20m20 minutes ago
More
Replying to @pastapadre
You can already start a franchise mode from a different point. For example, PS week 1 has Aguayo on Bucs. PS week 2 he's on the Bears

MrS

Banned
Watching the stream, looks good!

Can one of you guys post the Discord link again please? The one on the last page has expired. Cheers!

What's the difference between competitive and sim?

ARCADE

User-controlled pass rushers frequently beat their blocks
User Hit Sticks and Strip-ball attempts will be highly successful
Spectacular catches occur frequently, especially by elite players
Broken tackles and ball carrier fake-outs are commonplace
Chance of throwing interceptions as a user is lower
Can kick longer field goals and there’s higher chance to block kicks when on defense.

SIMULATION

Expect the unexpected – even highly-rated players have a slim chance of failure on occasion
Injuries and penalties occur at a rate on par with real-world NFL statistics and data
Players with elite ratings will be successful far more often than those with ratings below the elite level
New pass inaccuracy system allows more realistic performances from lower-rated quarterbacks
Fatigue and stamina have bigger impacts on gameplay.

COMPETITIVE

Going for an interception with a wide open defensive player who has a good catch rating leads to a significantly-lower chance of them dropping the ball
Throwing from a clean pocket with the QB’s feet set reduces the chance of an inaccurate pass, providing they have a good pass accuracy rating based on the throw type and that you’re not using any passing mechanics
There’s a significantly lower chance of a dropped catch when a receiver is considered wide open and has a good catch rating
There’s a decreased chance of offensive wins in multiplayer catch outcomes, such as throwing to covered receiver
Only AI players with the big hitter trait can hit stick.

Somnia

FMT go ahead and move me from a maybe to a yes. Maybe the game will turn to shit, but I'm really liking it so far.

FMT go ahead and move me from a maybe to a yes. Maybe the game will turn to shit, but I'm really liking it so far.

It begins!

Played 3 games and enjoyed them all. It's still Madden of course but some little changes are for the better. Haven't messed with target passing much. Tried it once and sailed the ball 5 yards oob

Somnia

It begins!

Played 3 games and enjoyed them all. It's still Madden of course but some little changes are for the better. Haven't messed with target passing much. Tried it once and sailed the ball 5 yards oob

Ya not feeling target passing, but Sim mode did feel good. OBJ is a fucking beast on Sim mode.

OL injuries scare the fuck out of me.

Also it would not let me sub in Zeke. I wonder if I did it pregame before hand I would have got to use him.

Had 30 people watching at one point on my stream FMT :)

MrS

Banned
After watching FMT get clowned twice, I'm really impressed with how the game looks after skipping Madden 17. Excited for the league to start!

Top Bottom