• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Seriously? Because it looks a certain way to you?

Nobody said you have to change but restricting others for the sake of being stiff is nonsense. It's just a team name change. Unless it actually messes with salaries or gameplay I have no idea why it's such a big deal to you.

If you can't really give an explanation other than "it looks wonky" then perhaps your stiff rule needs a little bending.

If you can explain to me in 7 words or less (including City and team name you would want to change) why you want a team name change, I will consider it.

If you can explain to me in 7 words or less (including City and team name you would want to change) why you want a team name change, I will consider it.
Because I feel like it.

Also how the hell am I supposed to know what city and team names are offered?

Like Somnia said. We allow dumb shit to slide every year. A team name is where you're going to put your foot down?

LukeSmith

don't all the owners vote on teams moving in the NFL?
just mirror the process, FMT
do some research on how the Cleveland Browns became the Baltimore Ravens!

BVbv7ZY.gif

I mean I'd rather start a new franchise then playing as somebody like the Buccs or Panthers. But if you're gonna turn an iconic Cleveland Browns jersey into some arena football bullshit.... then I agree with FMT.

Luke's suggestion definitely seems like the most fun!

My dog took a shit in the room while I was playing and I didn't even notice it until I smelled something foul

I mean I'd rather start a new franchise then playing as somebody like the Buccs or Panthers. But if you're gonna turn an iconic Cleveland Browns jersey into some arena football bullshit.... then I agree with FMT.

Luke's suggestion definitely seems like the most fun!

Yall sure like to tell other people how to act according to your own sensibilities

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do people actually use Discord, or are we still AOL ASL Bros?

Also, am I even in the league?

Im pretty sure the last time I used AOL was when we were playing rocket league and you passed out between rounds and the AIM message noise could be heard through your mic in the background because you were still in the party.

Sanjuro

Im pretty sure the last time I used AOL was when we were playing rocket league and you passed out between rounds and the AIM message noise could be heard through your mic in the background because you were still in the party.

Haha.

I remember waking up from that and just being, "what the fuck happened?"

Top Bottom