• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My reasons for coming back are very specific (aside from our agreement) that im not sure apply to them. I dont know any other way than taunting them to come back. So:

Brent: PUBG sucks. Fight me (in madden)
Splat: Blizzard hasnt made a good game in 15+ years. Fight me (in madden)
AT: I beat you in the superbowl and if you dont play madden, you'll turn into one of your vegan friends. Fight me (in madden)

My reasons for coming back are very specific (aside from our agreement) that im not sure apply to them. I dont know any other way than taunting them to come back. So:

Brent: PUBG sucks. Fight me (in madden)
Splat: Blizzard hasnt made a good game in 15+ years. Fight me (in madden)
AT: I beat you in the superbowl and if you dont play madden, you'll turn into one of your vegan friends. Fight me (in madden)

If the game is good! ( For them)

CB3

Lol what a shitty thing to do to Az

I hold the lifetime rights to the eagles due to a different agreement with FMT made years ago. Teams were never made official yet. That's just how the cookie crumbles!

BigAT

We always knew who actually controlled CB.

O7X5VHx.png

CB3

We always knew who actually controlled CB.

O7X5VHx.png

Fmt made me some offers I couldn't refuse. I'm pretty sure he's been reading The Art Of The Deal by our President Donald J Trump.

The 18+ Snapchats were thrown in for free.

Nightz

Relocation

New Franchise content gives players the opportunity to use current realistic relocation options. Added Las Vegas and San Diego, removed Los Angeles.
Turn relocation on plz.

Can we get a list of who is likely to get what team so I can start scouting out what leftovers I might like best

If Brent isn't the Browns, I may like to take them only under one condition: I get to relocate them

brentech

Can we get a list of who is likely to get what team so I can start scouting out what leftovers I might like best

If Brent isn't the Browns, I may like to take them only under one condition: I get to relocate them
If I play i would be the Packers or playing for the Packers.
Still want to wait for some hands on reviews

Don't know who is playing yet. I'm ok with relocation, not renaming team

You're ok with relocation but not renaming the team? Why? What's the harm in it? Or are you a purist?

Of course I would rename the team. If I had them I'm not turning them into the Las Vegas Browns.

NBA live looks decent and has online play in demo

It's got some odd quirks, but pretty much every game has those if you want to nit pick. It's pretty much what I hoped for though, a basketball game that will make 2k sweat a bit. I think a good foundation is there. They just have to tune up a few things but I think for the first time in a while they got a direction.

You're ok with relocation but not renaming the team? Why? What's the harm in it? Or are you a purist?

Of course I would rename the team. If I had them I'm not turning them into the Las Vegas Browns.

It's got some odd quirks, but pretty much every game has those if you want to nit pick. It's pretty much what I hoped for though, a basketball game that will make 2k sweat a bit. I think a good foundation is there. They just have to tune up a few things but I think for the first time in a while they got a direction.

I don't want the London firehawks as a team in the league, sorry!

BigAT

maybe this will be the year I raid some with MaddenGAF

Which platform are you planning on playing on? PM me the answer if you don't want this to turn into a Kotaku article about how you must believe the other two versions of the game are garbage.

Smokey

I didn't know I get Destiny 2 with my new GPU, so that's nice.

I'm assuming...1080 or 1080ti? I just got another 1060 today. Will be my second one. All in all I will have had 2x 1060s, 1 1070, and 2x 1080tis....

Pissed that the new HDR monitors got pushed to 2018 after stringing folks along the entire year, so I'll be on 1060/1080p until whenever Acer/Asus get their shit together.

Fortunately PUBG isn't a looker anyways, so I should be good!

brentech

Fairly certain I'll be playing destiny on pc.

Switched over to a couple 1440 monitors. Need to actually list my old 1080p monitors on ebay. No bites in the BST

Smokey

Switched over to a couple 1440 monitors. Need to actually list my old 1080p monitors on ebay. No bites in the BST

I couldn't get any bites anywhere for my monitors. I posted here, Craigslist, PC forums, FB Marketplace. It was actually FB Marketplace that came through, and that was after it had been out there for a few weeks.

Somnia

I'm assuming...1080 or 1080ti? I just got another 1060 today. Will be my second one. All in all I will have had 2x 1060s, 1 1070, and 2x 1080tis....

Pissed that the new HDR monitors got pushed to 2018 after stringing folks along the entire year, so I'll be on 1060/1080p until whenever Acer/Asus get their shit together.

Fortunately PUBG isn't a looker anyways, so I should be good!

Ya 1080, now that I look at it I don't know if it comes with Destiny or not, doesn't matter though I'll be getting it on PC either way.

Good hopefully Bread and co do also so we have a good group to play with... I no longer do evening work starting September so I'll actually be able to do games with you guys regularly instead of every other week and weekends.

brentech

I couldn't get any bites anywhere for my monitors. I posted here, Craigslist, PC forums, FB Marketplace. It was actually FB Marketplace that came through, and that was after it had been out there for a few weeks.
I think it's because they are costly as all hell to ship. Not going to get as much back on them as i would like, but I'm tired of my office looking like a disaster with all those monitors and their boxes on my floor.

Sanjuro

I was about to say, I'm looking for some newer ones. Shipping probably wouldn't make any sense.

Also, still gaming on the Mac Mini isn't expediting anything.

Smokey

I think it's because they are costly as all hell to ship. Not going to get as much back on them as i would like, but I'm tired of my office looking like a disaster with all those monitors and their boxes on my floor.

This right here. I've still got my 30" Dell and 2x 1080p screens though.

After eBay and PayPal take their cut I decided it wasn't worth it and looked at CL and FB Marketplace.

I'm assuming you have your consoles running to the monitors? I wanted a single monitor that could do consoles and PC, but my Swift was gen1 w/ no HDMI.

brentech

This right here. I've still got my 30" Dell and 2x 1080p screens though.

After eBay and PayPal take their cut I decided it wasn't worth it and looked at CL and FB Marketplace.

I'm assuming you have your consoles running to the monitors? I wanted a single monitor that could do consoles and PC, but my Swift was gen1 w/ no HDMI.
I used to. My previous setup was an ASUS 144hz monitor as the primary on my PC, with BenQ monitors also hooked up to PC. One of those had the PS4 hooked up, the other had DIRECTV genie.

New setup is (2) 27" IPS displays on the PC. And a 4K 40" Samsung tv which has the PS4 and DIRECTV hooked to it. I have the TV hooked up but disabled on the PC.

I hate that ebay and shipping will rake me over on the monitors, but it's time to take care of this.
I did all this now because I didn't want our new house to finish getting built and then set my office up and basically have to do it again shortly after.

I am opposed to name change because it just looks wonky. I don't know how else to explain it. No NFL team would be named the Firebirds or the pelicans
Seriously? Because it looks a certain way to you?

Nobody said you have to change but restricting others for the sake of being stiff is nonsense. It's just a team name change. Unless it actually messes with salaries or gameplay I have no idea why it's such a big deal to you.

If you can't really give an explanation other than "it looks wonky" then perhaps your stiff rule needs a little bending.

Somnia

I am opposed to name change because it just looks wonky. I don't know how else to explain it. No NFL team would be named the Firebirds or the pelicans

We have extremely unrealistic contracts and nothing has changed on that end, I don't think a name change is a big deal. Just my opinion though. We also get some really dumb named coaches.

Top Bottom