• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Gold / Silver for DS announced

Pikachu got owned.

I bet Ash whips out his squirtle.. and wins.

Shiggie said:
I remember when Pikachu slapped the thunderstone out of Ash's hand. That shit pissed me off.

yeah I know, he should have evolved the moment he touched it.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Wow @ Team Rocket's Japanese voices... :lol Esp Meowth

maybe they can do that thing again where attaching pikachu to some electrodes and a water wheel magically powers it up

or he can try to do the same thing during the battle against brock and cheat

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Everyone knows you just catch a Diglett from the nearby cave. Easy peasy.

EDIT: Ouendan!

Teknoman said:
It still has to be compatible with D/P/Plat.

Don't mean to sound like a troll, but didn't you say that the Puyo Puyo games seemed too similar in that other thread?

So anyways, why a rerun from early in the first season? Wouldn't something from the Johto era make more sense?

cartman414 said:
Don't mean to sound like a troll, but didn't you say that the Puyo Puyo games seemed too similar in that other thread?

So anyways, why a rerun from early in the first season? Wouldn't something from the Johto era make more sense?

Red/Blue Remake remake confirmed etc.

BGBW said:
Everyone knows you just catch a Diglett from the nearby cave. Easy peasy.

I've always wondered why Gyms need to have themes, and then the leader acts as though that type is clearly the best in the world. Uh, in a world where the rock-paper-scissors mechanics of your animal fights are common knowledge even among non-trainers, why the hell would you advertise your weakness.

Rpgmonkey

Used to always catch pikachus so I could have one as awesome as Ash's.

Of course, I failed because mine couldn't one shot a geodude or whatever the hell it did in the show with an electric attack. :(

This episode confirms the coma thing is true. No human can withstand that much electricity running through their body, but Ash does it with a smile.

Also why was the "To Be Continued" in English?

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
Why is his Pikachu simultaneously uber-powerful against old Pokemon, yet super weak against new Pokemon? Shouldn't it be level 100 by now?

Teknoman

cartman414 said:

I thought they were pretty similar, but then again i've only played fever and mean bean machine.

Blu_LED said:
Also why was the "To Be Continued" in English?
It's always in English.

Also whenever a new series starts it says "Next Time... A New Adventure" instead.

They've actually changed the font recently, too.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
What Pokemon is this brown kicking guy supposed to be?

Jel0man

Well, even if Pokemon Sunday won't show anything, corocoro is right around the corner.

kaqkn5.png

http://www.corocoro.tv/next/index.html

Top Bottom