• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

This thread deserves the Kamille Bidan thumbs-up!
tumblr_njvsrkav6f1qc3nl6o1_500.gif

Regginator

Why are there two threads? Can you not just agree who's going to make a thread a month or two in advance instead of everyone submitting their own thread

:cool:

FLD

Will do. The anime recommendations were only going to be up today, I couldn't let the opportunity to discuss Ghost in the Shell pass me by!

Don't you dare change that Bayonetta banner, though!

Ugh, why is it 10 days away? I want to play it noooooow. I still don't know what the hell to play now that I'm done with both Nier and Styx...

Cels

The former. Steam -> Settings -> Family -> tick "Authorise Library Sharing on this computer" and his account name. As far as game access is concerned, he can't load up anything while you're in-game, but you can load up something while he's in-game and he'll be given a few minutes to finish up before being booted out. If you're in Offline Mode, then that doesn't apply, however keep in mind that shared libraries are inaccessible in OM, so you're the one who has to be offline if you both want to play something.

I'm hoping Valve allows concurrent library access at some point. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky with the upcoming client overhaul.

concurrent library access for different games seems fair to me

two people playing the same game simultaneously via family sharing is where i would draw the line

Wok

Why are there two threads?

The day has come. Anime fans have tried to take over the whole Steam experience. There is the official STEAM thread, and there is the STEAniMe thread. Choose your side, and I suggest the resistance,
especially due to the amazing recommandations in the OT.

Regginator

MODBOT has been linked.

gaflyotna4s2ddvb8f0r.gif

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.
Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

You mean just like how there should be threadmaking requests, amirite? Otherwise someone might beat you to it

:cool:

The day has come. Anime fans have tried to take over the whole Steam experience. There is the official STEAM thread, and there is the STEAniMe thread. Choose your side, and I suggest the resistance,
especially due to the amazing recommandations in the OT.

Resistance against anime invasion? Sign me the fuck up.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just going to post here because this one is the earlier thread and it has bayo. Not to mention it doesn't deny its identity as anime trash.

Also thanks Rockin Ranger for whatever I got from your mystery giveaway for Hollow Knight, I still haven't gotten a chance to get on my computer and redeem it cos I've been out and about this weekend. I'm assuming it's GMG bundle 💩.

Arthea

Uzzy should have gone all out with GitS banner and all, such a modest person!

I had this thought earlier today, what if Bayo is not just a port but remaster-enhanced edition. That would explain why it took so long, no?

Nillansan

I had this thought earlier today, what if Bayo is not just a port but remaster-enhanced edition. That would explain why it took so long, no?

Either that or it could have been a matter of timing and juggling multiple projects at once. Sega Europe seems to be operating on a shoestring budget so it could possibly also have been a mere question of how to prioritise their projects. A lot of their PC exclusive properties are quite profitable.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Either that or it could have been a matter of timing and juggling multiple projects at once. Sega Europe seems to be operating on a shoestring budget so it could possibly also have been a mere question of how to prioritise their projects. A lot of their PC exclusive properties are quite profitable.

I don't think Sega of Europe would be handling it since Platinum hasn't let an external company handle ports since the PS3 version of Bayonetta. Wii U version was partially outsourced but it had Platinum members that worked on it helping and Kamiya himself overseeing it's conversion.

Total Warhammer 2 hype must infect this thread, too.

Here is Malekith, a Dark Elf Legendary Lord.
GIF4.jpg

Bask in his glory.
YL the best game for this month?, i like it!!

It's certainly a good month for platformers, right? Rain World a few days back, now this month Yooka, and Snake Pass. Plus a Hat in Time, whenever that's out.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Are you asking about the price? The discount attached to a bundle applies to the total cost to the user. In this case, the total cost of the bundle is 6.56 Eurobucks and the discount is 93%. 6.56 - 93% = 0.46.

Edit: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition's pre-load went live yesterday. 10.97GB install/8.9GB download. The original Bulletstorm is a 6.98GB install.

louiedog

Anyone figure out what's going on with Chrono.gg yet?

Half-Life 3 started out at 3% claimed, but went to 6% when I checked a little while ago and is now at 10%. I'm guessing that means someone solved the ARG, or whatever it is, and figured out what to put to get something out.

Nzyme32

ugh, dear christ why?

Now you can permanently ask why!

And the answer to that question is - I don't know, but it makes me laught! There is an app that does it. Seems most politicians have been .... altered. For now I will retain this horrible image till Brexit is complete, which is likely to be beyond the 2 years intended...

Total Warhammer 2 hype must infect this thread, too.

Here is Malekith, a Dark Elf Legendary Lord.
GIF4.jpg

Bask in his glory.

It's certainly a good month for platformers, right? Rain World a few days back, now this month Yooka, and Snake Pass. Plus a Hat in Time, whenever that's out.

Yeah, fun trailer. Looking forward to it

AHA-Lambda

Now you can permanently ask why!

And the answer to that question is - I don't know, but it makes me laught! There is an app that does it. Seems most politicians have been .... altered. For now I will retain this horrible image till Brexit is complete, which is likely to be beyond the 2 years intended...

Yeah, fun trailer. Looking forward to it

brb, need to find this app and counteract with animu Nicola Sturgeon :p

Pachimari

So many games this month, and I still want to buy Snake Pass, Thimbleweed Park, Hollow Knight, Battlegrounds and theHunter: Call of the Wild. And Rain World just came out too. And that is not to say Persona 5 on PS4 which I won't buy anytime soon because of these PC releases.

Stellaris: Utopia and Expeditions: Conquistador are my games of April.
And Persona 5!
It is a good month.

Now let us get onto a new page, for the betterment of us all.

Volimar

If you really like easy sidescrolling space shmups with a lot of simple achievements, then Duke of Alpha Centauri is for you. I've played 45 minutes and have 78/128 achievements unlocked.

So many games this month, and I still want to buy Snake Pass, Thimbleweed Park, Hollow Knight, Battlegrounds and theHunter: Call of the Wild. And Rain World just came out too. And that is not to say Persona 5 on PS4 which I won't buy anytime soon because of these PC releases.

This first quarter is packed with good games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom