• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hah, John Guilor is in this too. And I think one other from Contradiction?

giphy.gif

I thought he was!

Was busy looking up credits for awhile.

Jintor

no dunking on blue beetle. jaimee reyes is dope. ted kord also good but only if you delve into that older stuff

Gobias

Banned
As someone who doesn't give a shit about superheros, I can't name more than like three Marvel villains either, and I've seen some of those movies.

Oh my god guys the Flash's main villain is the Reverse Flash

Duh

His backstory explains the name in a great dumb way. Dude is a Flash fanboy who, through time travel shenanigans, discovers he's actually The Flash's greatest villain. Learning that sort of broke him and he becomes a villain. So he becomes a villain because he will become a villain.

Zaph

was about to say the questions on the beastcast were good for once....until I got to the nightmare fuel

fuck sake

TheChits

i'm listening to the zelda botw ost outside of the game finally and i don't hate it?

it was just a bit toooooooo quiet in the game itself i think.

automata, p5 still rolling very high tho. spla2n soon too... and hell maybe arms is a contender, who knows. what else out there on the soundtrack train this year?

will dan bring yooka laylee songs to the table and have them all dismissed in moments?

Gravity Rush 2

imBask

Banned
ARMS looks terrible and the whole crew will play a total of 3h combined at best, that's my prediction

That game wouldn't be in the spotlight if the Switch had other games

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah, not super interested in it, but people describing it as virtual on esque makes me slightly interested. Problem is that it looks too slow and the movement looks too limited.

There's going to be a global beta thingy anyway so might as well play it to see.

nyan

Neo Member
Breaking brad made me jump back to necrodancer, last time I played was when the DLC dropped

NOstrTV.jpg

Beat all zones, reached the DLC boss.. then died. Never fought the boss before so didn't know his patterns

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I still think Battlegrounds would be better with an indicator of where shots are coming from.

The guys shooting at you have too much of an advantage and you're often dead without even knowing what happened. Having a little help would encourage encounters but the attacker would still have the advantage of being in cover/firing first etc.

ARMS looks terrible and the whole crew will play a total of 3h combined at best, that's my prediction

That game wouldn't be in the spotlight if the Switch had other games
I don't have any console right now, and Arms is one of the key things pulling me towards the Switch over other systems. I'm comparing it to every other game on every other current platform and it's still up near the top in terms of appeal.

The combo of Snipperclips, Mario Kart, Arms, Splatoon, and Overcooked is one of the most stacked and varied multiplayer suites I've ever seen on any console in such a short period of time.

imBask

Banned
I still think Battlegrounds would be better with an indicator of where shots are coming from.

The guys shooting at you have too much of an advantage and you're often dead without even knowing what happened. Having a little help would encourage encounters but the attacker would still have the advantage of being in cover/firing first etc.

god no that would defeat the purpose of the game... like half of the game is to learn how NOT to expose yourself and control your cover relative to the circles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom