• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoCal Regionals 2011 | Fighting game tournament | December 17-18

WHAT I MISS LADIES?

Just tuning after long study session. What I miss?

I see Marn playing some MODOK dude meaning it's still pools. Any blow ups?

Every Vergil in this tournament has been getting bodied. Either Vergil isn't as good as we think, or you - truly are the only one in this entire world that knows how to 'apparently' play Vergil.

Dahbomb

Every Vergil in this tournament has been getting bodied. Either Vergil isn't as good as we think, or you - truly are the only one in this entire world that knows how to 'apparently' play Vergil.
I don't claim to be the only person who knows how to play Vergil. These top players have already made Vergil work at a high enough level and made numerous top players say that Vergil is a major threat in the game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Royal Flush looking heartbroken.

Not even sure why Joe's super didn't hit though.. did he accidentally do Six Cannon?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
JAGO exposing fools LOLOLOL

West coast so salty

w1DRU.jpg

Dartastic

The fact that Wesker can kill a full health Thor with a simple ass combo is so fucking bullshit. Wesker needs to be nerfed.

Dahbomb

Yeah terrible assist call. Flush also needs to fine tune his kill combos.. he dropped the soap too many times.

EC staying alive here.

The fact that Wesker can kill a full health Thor with a simple ass combo is so fucking bullshit. Wesker needs to be nerfed hard.
Yeah I am glad I wasn't the only person who cringed at that. And he still had a ton of XF left after that.

I don't claim to be the only person who knows how to play Vergil. These top players have already made Vergil work at a high enough level and made numerous top players say that Vergil is a major threat in the game.

Ehh, not really.

Oh shit Richard Nguyen is out. Apparently he lost in loser's finals. I didn't think he would have been eliminated so quickly. And I actually felt he had probably one of the best Vergil's.

Top Bottom