• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein 2 DLC announced

HF2014

Now im not going to rush buying this game and wait... If campain is half the lenght of Doom and they are sticking us DLCs to get even...

No i will wait a few weeks and see review, how long it is before spending my money at launch on it. I now have my doubt they split the game...

alt27

Got the first Wolfenstein in a PSN sale for about 15 gbp, will probably do the same for this. In no rush to play it, and might pick up a full dlc edition in 18 months or so.

Fury451

Banned
Gotta love when they announce DLC before the actual game is released!

The game releases in about three months.

Please explain when you would like them to announce the DLC for it. Since It's more than nearing gold status, there's no reason the team would not allocate resources to start content now that won't be ready for at least another 4-6 months

Here we have a developer with a reliable track record giving a breakdown of what to expect from content, as opposed to being promised some vague pass with no details as to what's in it.

jacobeid

Banned
Now im not going to rush buying this game and wait... If campain is half the lenght of Doom and they are sticking us DLCs to get even...

No i will wait a few weeks and see review, how long it is before spending my money at launch on it. I now have my doubt they split the game...

That's *quite* the leap in logic, especially considering we play as BJ in the game and four other characters in these DLC episodes (narratively how would these be "cut?" They aren't.....they're separate. You will get a full game if you buy TNC).

I don't get some of you guys lol. I really fail to see how any of this can be construed as a bad thing. Just don't buy the DLC if you don't want to. It's not like these are ready to go and they're holding them back.

Would you prefer a season pass with no details like every other game does?

LordofPwn

Seems like 4 unique stories that wouldn't exactly fit with BJs story in Wolf II. and at this point they're probably just polishing Wolf II. I'm ok with this. I wish DOOM had received some single player DLC.

Fisty

Sounds like we are revisiting some concepts from Wolf 2009. Will be interesting to see, considering how far out there that game was. Much more "Nazi magic" than the last two games had

Mask

After New Order and Old Blood, I've got faith that the campaign will be fairly lengthy and the DLC will be decent too. Already preordered the deluxe version digitally, so I'm good for the DLC.

xam3l

Wow, brilliant. I'm sure no one has thought of this until now. The idea of pushing back your game for years to add content means there won't be any DLC like with Final Fantasy XV and Duke Nukem Forever.

Slow down chap and take a cup of chill. I'm sharing the same sentiment of many members in this thread. And that is not totally true. Thas why there are "GOTY" editions to suck more money from the consumer. But if thats what you want, I'm not here to hold you.

Ushay

Here is an idea, why not launch all that with the game? Like the whole package.

$$$, plus most of it is probably not developed yet. Either that or I am a naive fool!

The DLC looks pretty good, so will likely get the GoTY version.

Top Bottom