• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pepsi is the official drink of the Nintendo Switch

gafneo

Banned
Got my Pepsi on one had, Switch on the other, woman on my shoulder, and a red light on the corner. It's all good

Jamaro85

Fuck no.

I dont know how America even likes cherry Coke.

Vanilla Coke is the best thing ever put out for sodas.

Love me some cherry pepsi/coke, but vanilla is amazing. I miss black cherry vanilla coke and wish they would bring that back. I don't touch caffeine anymore but I would drink that every day.

Ox1MKRY.jpg
There it is

Thought you all forgot

Pepsi's Super Nintendo bottle cap promotion, and trying to collect all 4 pieces to win a SNES, was probably the reason I grew up drinking Pepsi instead of Coke lol

I'm wondering if Pepsi approached Nintendo and offered them a dump truck full of money to make this partnership appealing?

Nintendo wouldn't have approached Pepsi for this partnership would they??

MikeBison

Cinnamon anything is fucking gash.

I'd rather cut off my eyelids, boil them down and drink that than Pepsi with cinnamon in. America must be stopped.

Pepsi max is life though. 8 packs for £2.50, straight outta the fridge when playing games.

iMerc

whatever soft drink Sony grabs, the big question is will they let their users drink with mountain dew & pepsi drink owners, too?

Top Bottom