• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pepsi is the official drink of the Nintendo Switch

Laws00

Well that shit taste nasty as fuck

no thanks

if it was pepsi by itself then thats another story. that drink should only be used in an alcoholic beverage being mixed

Rootbeer

Banned
I can't find these 20oz bottles of Pepsi Fire anywhere though. Been looking for a few weeks, casually when in stores.

I had a Pepsi Fire slurpee at 7-11 though. It was alright, but I want to try the drink version.
Mario shoots fireballs!

07c.png

big_z

Nintendo you done fucked up, Pepsi Fire... really? That shit is putrid. Hell Pepsi alone is a peasants fluid. This is why the switch will fail.

Should have teamed up with Coca-Cola, team red.

Shiggy

DB6Np2AXYAA6YjT.jpg:small

The guy next to someone with a Pepsi Fire playing on a Switch. According to a tweet, they were playing Mario Kart Deluxe.

I see a bigger audience for drinking games on this device than perhaps any Nintendo console in history. Young men like this would absolutely lap up the likes of Beerpong: Switch Edition. Whereas in the past there was never really a reason to pick up Beerpong on a Nintendo console if you owned more powerful rival hardware, the portability and power of the Switch gives a reason to pick up a version you can take on the go.

iMerc

wow. nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.
i don't know how much the rest of you know about western soda culture (i'm an expert), but......

Top Bottom