• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Nationality or Country would you want to see in a new Street Fighter Character?

54-46!

I was going to write my own country but then I remembered the current state of Capcom's output and decided not to.

PSqueak

Banned

You know, it's hilarious how the 2 french reps are in reality clones of M. Bison.

Edit: oops, forgot Rose is from Italy, not France, the rest of my post still stands. Had forgotten completely Remy existed, like most people.

Hell, "Bison" as an origin nets you about 7 characters (Cammy, Decapre, Ed, Abel, Rose, Seth and of course, Bison himself who is in his second body by SFV), and if the rumors about Menat are true and she turns out to be for Ed what Rose is for Bison, that's a total of 8 Bison people in the series.

Irish Traveler, Blackie Connors.

Stage would be a halting site, caravans, couple of fires in barrels, some kids running around after a dog with blue rope for a leash. (Dog gets away if you land a critical art)

Or

Irish female pagan/monk.

Stage would be either newgrange on the solstice or Skellig Michael (luke skywalkers Island)

Or

Irish Rock star. Phil Lynnot lookalike. Leather, bass guitar

Stage would be outside after a gig, couple of people waiting around, roadie and drummer having a fag.

k1t4j

PORTUGAL
Male
Winnfield facial hair style
Domingar costume
Kicks a football as his projectile attack
Has a huge bottle of Port wine on its back
Drunken Boxing style

MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPCOM

If I'm being selfish pakistani because India is the poster boy for South Asian representation in all media. Would of preferred a brown face uk character so I could play me but then think a Scottish or Welsh character playing on some tropes would be a better direction to go with.

If I'm being selfish pakistani because India is the poster boy for South Asian representation in all media. Would of preferred a brown face uk character so I could play me but then think a Scottish or Welsh character playing on some tropes would be a better direction to go with.
To this day we still don't know if Dudley is Afro-British or Indo-British.

Keasar

A Swedish one.
And a proper stereotype Swede.

Not whatever the fuck these are other games have done:
lars-tekken6-2player.jpeg
Stars_-_Marie_Rose.png
1843215-petra_johanna_lagerkvist.png

"Swedish"

No, take one of these:
sverigedrakt.jpg

Fill 'em up with 100 glasses of snaps and let's fucking throw down.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
An Aboriginal Australian fighter. Only Aboriginal I can think of in gaming is Jeffry from VF. Also an Israeli Krav Maga fighter.

Top Bottom