• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim E3 Information Recap Thread [Update: Romances~~~~]

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Blue Ninja said:
- You can loot giant’s noses and toes.

will there be giant cocks as well?

Anyways, great to hear that armors aren't one piece (lol). Also, there better be more types, there wasn't much variety in Oblivion especially cause of the level scaling. Hopefully they will release some cool DLC packs with new armor!

Snuggler said:
will there be giant cocks as well?

Anyways, great to hear that armors aren't one piece (lol). Also, there better be more types, there wasn't much variety in Oblivion especially cause of the level scaling. Hopefully they will release some cool DLC packs with new armor!
wBoKRl.jpg

Dead Man

water_wendi said:
The problem with the percentage system is that its just a crap shoot that quick save/load renders skill points useless. With Pass/Fail you can at least see what level skill is needed (i think you need to have a certain amount before the choice even shows up.. i seem to remember some Doc Mitchell Medicine checks that didnt even show up when i had like <10 skill). There is also the added benefit of funny dialogue options for picking the insufficient options.

edit: i agree with Seanspeed that having the checks hidden until you can pass them is probably best. The problem with that though is the Planescape:Torment effect.. people play through as a meathead warrior and go "There are no options in this game."
Going back a ways here, but I don't see why that is a problem. No one makes you quick load over and over, I like knowing the option is there, even if I fail it.

HiResDes

This game sounds near perfect, like I really couldn't ask for much more...This along with Dark Souls are going to render me into a near vegetative state.

bengraven

- Mammoths travel in herds, and usually with giants. Attack one mammoth, and you’ll get the entire herd after you.
- An attacking dragon is decribed as “picking up a Giant’s body in its claws”

See? I saw that pic of the mammoths and KNEW that was a giant. Holy shit @ how big the mammoths and dragons are going to be.

wit3tyg3r

bengraven said:
See? I saw that pic of the mammoths and KNEW that was a giant. Holy shit @ how big the mammoths and dragons are going to be.

And attacking one mammoth brings the rest of the herd after you.....That's not going to turn out well for the lightly-armed fool who attacks a mammoth :p

And I also like that animals attack other animals. It really brings the ecosystem to life.

Aaannd...I just realized that G4TV is doing a two-part video of the Skyrim gameplay with Todd Howard...does anyone know why it's two parts? Perhaps one showing a dragon battle, and one showing cities/environments?

bengraven

wit3tyg3r said:
And attacking one mammoth brings the rest of the herd after you.....That's not going to turn out well for the lightly-armed fool who attacks a mammoth :p

And I also like that animals attack other animals. It really brings the ecosystem to life.

Aaannd...I just realized that G4TV is doing a two-part video of the Skyrim gameplay with Todd Howard...does anyone know why it's two parts? Perhaps one showing a dragon battle, and one showing cities/environments?

That's pretty great though. The game needs those kind of challenges for when you're overpowered already.

Top Bottom