• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brook Controller Converters Thread

ValeYard

Thanks for the replies. Atleast I can order one then, and if I run into the same issue I'll have to extend it aswell.

Just don't do what I did, and push the converter in. I have to live with the horror of slight marks on my pro's housing. Otherwise, I was totally impressed with the converter. Even played Trials of Osiris on Destiny with it.

Bizzquik

I swear by my Brook Xbox One to PlayStation 4 super converter.

I love it so much that I bought a PS4 Pro and then had a reputable website - ControllerChaos.com - paint an Xbox One Elite controller to look something like a custom PlayStation controller.

97290d578231593.JPG

Played Yakuza 0 start to finish this way; easily my game of the year. And I owe that to Brook. The best ~$45 I've spent this console generation.

Soodanim

Do these things work on the PC? Can I get a PS4 to Xbox One brooks converter and am I able to use a dual shock or horipad as an xinput device?
I think that would be entirely unnecessary with the existence of Steam's DS4 support and DS4Windows existing. Between those you shouldn't need anything else to get them working.

Loving my PS3/4 to PS2 converter. Just wish I could have it work on a PS1 but having the ability to use a wireless PS3 controller on PS2 is great too!

Solo Act

Is there anything that allows a PS3 or PS4 controller to be used on a PS2?

It seems like these only let me use PS2 controllers on modern systems.

FerranMG

Is there any kind of adapter ( brook, cronus, or others) that allow to use a Xbox pad on a ps4 AND with which I can connect a pair of headphones to the controller and have them work?

Top Bottom