• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ignoring fake news by medical professionals, Trump looks directly at sun

Slayven

Imagine how baller Obama would look in eclipse glasses.

Even with the dirty ass mirror

giphy.gif

Steejee

I really did believe this was going to be a joke article when I opened it.

It's seriously impossible to guess if a headline is real or not with this president, no matter how absurd.

$10 says he tweets the next day about how his eyes are doing fine and medical professionals are scamming people into buying protective glasses

ZOONAMI

I mean, how many of you in this thread looked directly at it? I did. I'm fine. This is dumb because he's the president and should have had access to glasses, I didn't plan for this at all and did a quick couple looks at it.

On the he bright side now that he's blind he's got built-in cover to say he didn't see any collusion when he's forced to testify at the Russia hearings.

Sami+

Please go blind please go blind please go blind

C'mon Donny you're not gonna stop looking when it hurts are you? You're the president, show those scientists who's boss!

I’m not surprised he’s that much of a fucking idiot, I’m just surprised that the universe decided to bless us with those pictures.

Kimawolf

I mean, how many of you in this thread looked directly at it? I did. I'm fine. This is dumb because he's the president and should have had access to glasses, I didn't plan for this at all and did a quick couple looks at it.
If you really stared at it for anything more than a second or two you won't be soon.

Mathieran

Banned
Lol later there are going to be reports that Trump stared the sun down for 3 minutes straight, but suffered no damage because he has the greatest eyes of any president in history

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Oliver Willis @owillis

The sun never went out when Obama was president, is all I'm saying

Even 100 seconds of exposure can cause total vision loss that may not return, especially for the elderly. Damage starts instantly. If you stop and refocus your vision multiple times, uh, you're staring pretty hard. HOW DID NO ONE THERE HAVE GLASSES FOR HIM OR HIS FAMILY? ARE YOU SHITTING ME?

Fake edit: Oh, they DID, they just didn't feel like handing them out beforehand? Barron deserves better parenting than this.
Imagine how baller Obama would look in eclipse glasses.
Damn, this is all I'll think about the rest of the day. Pleeeeeeease tell me this happened somewhere today.

Look at all these pansies. Minutes long direct exposure to the Sun's radioactive rays are great for your eyes! #MAGA

What a freaking maroon.

Top Bottom