• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

The new console CAN be placed horizontally

xbox360slimdiag.jpg

But it's still ugly.

kaskade said:
Only half hour until the conference. I wish they would release it soon but it's probably going to release side by side the kinect.
What I would not give to see their new Xbox360 slim model (if they have them out on the stage/floor) RRoD. MS would totally win E3 for all, at least in my mind looking back. Nothing beats $599 and Giant Enemy Crabs!

Korey

Provider said:
The new console CAN be placed horizontally

xbox360slimdiag.jpg

But it's still ugly.
Are you sure it's flat like that from the front profile? Standing up it looks like the sides cave inward to form an X shape from the front, so it wouldn't be a perfect rectangle like that.

Provider

Korey said:
Are you sure it's flat like that from the front profile? Standing up it looks like the sides cave inward to form an X shape from the front, so it wouldn't be a perfect rectangle like that.

That's how I see it. I could be wrong, but if that was the case then Microsoft's even wronger.

Ecto311

Probably asked before but can I us my elites old hard drive with the new s system if I take apart the casings and move the drive? Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom