• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowverse |OT| Anime Hearthstone now on Steam

fertygo

I actually dont mind that much still suck tho.. I want to give up on this pack already and saving for next one and just craft what I want from this set with vial.. but I stilĺ hopelessly chasing that daria lol

I just give up at end of month if still nòt get iy

Szadek

My pulls from SFL are terrible so far.
I got 2 Herey's Avatar,3 Loki and 2 Chimeras.
To be fair,one of the Chimeras is animated.
Still, I would love to draw some legendaries that I might actually play

I know pdk is pretty hated, but here is a Japanese list that wet o a 30-win streak from a high ranked grandmaster. Seems the list is made to really beat the common slower pdk lists out there while still being great against everything else. Just beating pdk is like a automatic 70% winrate in masters right now lol. This is the kind of list I envisioned when pdk was announced.

The list is really fun and feels good, but I really don't like playing decks that are so broken and ubiquitous, though it is kinda fun farming other pdk decks after losing to them so much the past week. I've been having some success using nep lately though I'm still looking for a more fun deck to play. Might go back to atomy.

Edit: I've been playing this pdk deck since it's pretty easy to play while watching the RWBY twitch marathon, and have gone on multiple 5+ winstreaks with it. Definitely needs to be nerfed at the end of the month. Ideally they hit Sibyl, but I got a feeling they're going to hit pdk. At least with Cygames track record on their nerfs, she will still be usable afterwards.

Pooya

Sibyl is like Albert, they're obviously OP but they're not touched, they want them to be OP. They probably nerf PDK which is a shame because I think that card is fine without Sibyl and similar existing. It wouldn't be this good in any other class. It cost 3 and you have to play other guys with it to do anything and have 7 ore more pp. There are stronger single card plays you can make at that point. Dragon just ramps far too quickly without losing much tempo anymore, that's the main problem. They don't even play oracle now.. Their card draw and tutoring is BS now too so that these work almost everytime...

Luigi87

They're a pretty major issue indeed.
I find this amusing as SV's ramp class becomes a large issue again, just as HS' ramp class largely stopped being one.

fertygo

I despise their reloading ability, the old deck is bad because they cant reload, now they drawing 3-9 card at atomy turn

fuck stairway

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Ive pulled 6 lokis now 2 animated .... GO AWAY LOKI

Having 9 viable decks I can rotate around with goes a long way towards my enjoyment of this :p

KuroNeeko

I despise their reloading ability, the old deck is bad because they cant reload, now they drawing 3-9 card at atomy turn

fuck stairway

Do you think these cards will get nerfed?

1) Stairway
2) PDK
3) Sybill
4) Juliet / Council (5 PP gold that summons two doods from your deck)

I feel like people are starting to tech harder against aggro now and Royal has been dropping a bit. Feels like Cy is reluctant to nerf legendaries and Sybill is one that people (including myself) paid for via the precons. Whereas you could actually dust Ouro, you can't dust a premium Sybill.

I like Syb, but after crafting two PDKs, and a countless number of attempts at other decks, I think I'm just not a fan of Dragon. If they nerf PDK, I'll dust all three and pump it into Vampire or Bishop (probably Vampire, but it's gonna take a lot of willpower not to waste it all on three Medusas lol).

Stairway has been a lot stronger than anticipated. I feel like it basically enables Atomeme. I don't think it'll get nerfed, but its presence stops things like Night's Way from ever seeing play.

fertygo

Maybe not at late month, but Stairway will definitely got nerfed eventually, its way too good and used in too many of deck and like you said diminish other option.

They will nerf one of Sybil or PDK late month but I doubt its will be both, cause would cripple dragon too much.

CoCK definitely deserve a good look to nerf, cause its supposed card for neutral sword, if its became staple for other sword deck its a sign card is uber busted and it is. about Juliet, like I said before its sound more intuitive to just change Round Table had to summon 2 different commander, its just sound right based of flavor of the card

KuroNeeko

It will. Earth Rite also got good eventually.

I feel like Earth Rite is really close. Probably just Dragon (Sybil & the 5 PP boost / heal spell) keeping it down. ER can already hold its own against face Royal. Well. that and if Eira comes back (lol).

Been playing around with some meme decks and managing to get a plus win rate (in A2, lol). Minthe in Necro and Bara Rose in Elf. I just won a game against another elf where I top decked Elf Queen to heal for 12, then finished him off with Rose Queen. Poor bastard.

Szadek

Took me almost 2 hours to get 4 wins with aggro sword.
The deck doesn't seem very good at master right now.
I also shouldn't play take 2 right now, since I went 0-5 and 1-4 in my last runs.
At least I got a new legendary...
It's fucking Mail of Obliteration!!!

fertygo

Aggro sword can goes 7 losing streak in a row then goes 10 win streak its how its work

Its how I get to GM yesterday

Pooya

So which PDK build is best? I saw a build by a JP player that does not play oracle or bahamut, it's low curve, it's pretty interesting but I don't know if it's better.

fertygo

So which PDK build is best? I saw a build by a JP player that does not play oracle or bahamut, it's low curve, it's pretty interesting but I don't know if it's better.
I dont like not playing Oracle.. the mirror is what you gonna play the most in ladder and less early ramp is not ideal Imo

I know the idea is of no oracle deck is just zoo your opponent up but that can really hindered if you goes second

But I already stopped play fervor and just play 3 stairway.. the zoo strat still an option that way

Kumubou

I think the biggest issue with playing zoo-style PDK decks is that everyone and their mom is teching against aggro decks and that sort of deck gets kind of caught up in that. That and it still doesn't do all that great against aggro sword itself (most of the followers are understatted for their PP cost).

As for aggro sword, it's still really strong... it just either needs to go first or for their opponent to brick early. :x The numbers on Shadowlog say there's about a 20% difference in winrate going 1st vs 2nd with that deck, but it feels like an 80% difference when playing it. :p

Luigi87

Well that's a new vs. Atomy for me...

Turn 4, Atomy + 2 Imperial Mammoths. I ain't surviving that. (Also followed by Staircase reload)

Luigi87

The funny thing is I at least managed to kill Atomy, just to show I could, then Ceridwen brought it back on Turn 5, lol
The whole thing just amused me.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I run the 1/1 give someone the ability to ignore ward in my lord deck :D Pretty hilarous when they think they stopped him or the 13/13 storm guy

Well speak of the devil it just happened LOL

d0X8mOl.jpg

poor dude lol

Edit: I kinda wish the dude had 14 life so I could have trolled him by making the 1/2 unblockable lol

I should really be saving now for next set already but I want the leader cards

Luigi87

So two notes
Balance changes should be announced today, also I took the initiative and started a new thread elsewhere
the obvious answer

Top Bottom