• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He provides a number of them with a place to live, paid for their travel/living/tournament costs, worked extremely hard bringing the FGC into the media and giving them the spotlight, created a place for them to practice etc.

He was doing this when virtually no one else was, and never made any money out of it. If you go back and read, he's not the best person out there, but he did do a lot of things for people and always thinks about the players over everyone else.

People are only trolling him to get a reaction out of him.

His main problem is that he keeps saying he has to watch out what he's saying because people will use it against him in some way but yet he keeps ranting on about things. He contradicts himself at every turn.

You can tell he has a lot of pent up anger. He's trying to hold it in but it is coming out here and there.

That's great. Really. I'm not going to take that away from him.

I was hasty in calling him a piece of shit.

That's on me.

But dude, come on. Don't act like you're the greatest living being walking the earth. He rants on and on and on about the sheer disdain he has for the FGC. I just...

my mind is full of fuck, you guys. I can't stop taking him seriously.

Help me.

:(

edit: Alright, real question. Triforce keeps going on and on about all the stuff EMP does outside of the FGC? Does anyone know what he's talking about? All I'm hearing are empty promises. Reading the EMP website is amounting to just generic mission statements?

AAK

You can tell he has a lot of pent up anger. He's trying to hold it in but it is coming out here and there.

That's very true, and I honestly cannot fathom how he managed to let it bottle up inside and still try to persevere. If it was me, I would have bailed miles away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnEc0DRQN4c

Dropped this in last weeks fight thread on accident when it was dying, gonna just leave this here, it's a Dudley/Steve combo video, enjoy :)

That was awesome, thanks for sharing :)

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Triforce isn't a bad dude from what I know of him. Problem is that his heart is in one place, but his head is 2000 miles away having tea with the Mad Hatter.

That's great. Really. I'm not going to take that away from him.

I was hasty in calling him a piece of shit.

That's on me.

But dude, come on. Don't act like you're the greatest living being walking the earth. He rants on and on and on about the sheer disdain he has for the FGC. I just...

my mind is full of fuck, you guys. I can't stop taking him seriously.

Help me.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride? I definitely don't take anything Triforce says seriously, but I do enjoy hearing him ramble and not make any sense at all.

Chavelo

"MLG IS EVIL! FUCK EMP JARED! SAVE SPOOKY! WAAAAH!"

"LOL TRIFORCE IS HILARIOUS. BRAZZERS FOR EVO 2012! CROSS GATE! BAAAAAH!"

zPabK.gif

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
"MLG IS EVIL! FUCK EMP JARED! SAVE SPOOKY! WAAAAH!"

"LOL TRIFORCE IS HILARIOUS. BRAZZERS FOR EVO 2012! CROSS GATE! BAAAAAH!"

http://i.imgur.com/zPabK.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Don't you get tired of harping on this over and over and over?

People find this stuff entertaining, if you don't, that's fine. You don't have to keep pointing that out.

Threi

notag
i was going to laugh but now i feel bad because laughing at this stream of random people talking about random shit at 2 in the morning and posting it on a gaming forum is horribly hypocritical.

smurfx

get some go again
anybody think that the new excellent adventures with clakey d are kinda boring? its funner when its gootecks stinking it up and mike ross is the 'good' one.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
anybody think that the new excellent adventures with clakey d are kinda boring? its funner when its gootecks stinking it up and mike ross is the 'good' one.

The game is the real problem, but the last few episodes with them playing the cats and random select have been pretty entertaining.

I'd still much rather they play AE.

Riposte

The game is the real problem, but the last few episodes with them playing the cats and random select have been pretty entertaining.

I'd still much rather they play AE.

I largely disagree. Mike Ross and Clakey D are a really fun pair and the recent adventures has been quite entertaining as a change of pace. However the cat stuff not as entertaining as them playing normally. Those are just bad characters which makes the game worse.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I largely disagree. Mike Ross and Clakey D are a really fun pair and the recent adventures has been quite entertaining as a change of pace. However the cat stuff not as entertaining as them playing normally. Those are just bad characters which makes the game worse.

I guess, but I don't find regular SFxTK entertaining, so it was fun to watch them meow for 25 minutes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
These last few weeks just proves Triforce is not up to date with the current FGC or even certain aspects of it within the last few years.

I just tuned in for 2 seconds and the first thing I hear.

Triforce: I don't get why people over hype Chris G. He's just an above average player.

Really? He's just above average? The fuck you smoking!

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Looks like ItaZan won't be making it out to Shadowloo Showdown

Itabashi Zangief said:
オーストラリアのShadowlooShowdownですが、色々あって自分は参加できなくなりました。情報が錯綜してしまったようで恐縮です。ちなみにふ〜どは行きます。自分もせっかくだから行きたかったんだけどのぅ…南無

rCIZZLE

Is there a list of confirmed killers going to SB this weekend?

Looks like ItaZan won't be making it out to Shadowloo Showdown

Wow that sucks. He's probably the player I was looking most forward to watching. I hope he gets to make it out to Evo this year.

Triforce: Perception is reality.
Fanatiq: Didn't people used to perceive the world was flat?
Triforce: Yes
Fanatiq: Is the world flat or round?
Triforce: Round.
Fanatiq: So was perception reality?

Triforce: uhmm but you see uhgmm....

N4Us

Agreed. Maybe he just has camera jitters but Clakey comes off like he's trying way too hard for the laughs.

Combofiend's been the best 'temp replacement' so far, he and Ross just mesh so well.

Top Bottom