• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Sixaxis more accurate than Wiimote?

Neiteio

As a PSWii owner who's played gobs of Flower and Warhawk on the one hand and Excite Truck and Mario Kart on the other, I can honestly say I prefer the Sixaxis. It feels far more organic, like an extension of the mind. I'm honestly surprised how well it works and how tastefully it's been applied in the games I've played. I also can't fathom how there are still PS3 users out there who doubt the merits of motion control when some of the best games on the system make amazing use of it.

All this Sixaxis love isn't a knock against the Wiimote, though. Chances are the tech is equal, and it's more a matter of motion controls working better for the design of the Sony games than the Nintendo ones. To clarify further, what I mean is that the gameplay in the Sony games just happened to fit better. Just an opinion.

I wish every Wii owner would play Flower. It'd open some eyes.

For the record, I think both the PS3 AND the wiimotes motion controls suck. Too loose feeling.

And before someone jumps all over me, yes, I've spent a lot of time with both. Give me the precision of a standard controller any day, or pointer-based controls.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
womfalcs3 said:
Which is a method to sense the motion of the controller.
No, it's a method to sense the position of the controller relative to the sensor bar.

There are multiple things going on with the Wii controller. (Note, I may not use correct technical terminology and any corrections are welcome.)

There's tilt sensing to.. well, sense which way the thing is tilted. An example would be a game that senses you're holding the remote sideways and changes your gun orientation to "gangsta" style.

Then there's motion sensing, which tells the Wii that you're actually moving the remote around like in a golf swing or a "waggle". Swinging up, down, left, or right, that kind of thing.

Then there's the IR tracking, which tracks the position of the end of the Wii remote relative to the two end points of the sensor bar. This is for things like cursors or crosshairs or those sorts of things, where you point the end of the wii remote towards what you want to point at. The pointer's not really 1:1 without calibration (which generally only shows up in lightgun games, since that's the only time it's really necessary), but it's pretty good for catching cursor movement.

Diablohead said:
Forget it i'm too tired to bother.

No, I get what you mean. You mean that logically the closer you are, the more light has to hit the remote. It does. However, the wiimote doesn't measure the amount of light hit. It's binary in its implementation. It either sees the LEDs or it doesn't.

In which case it cannot detect the "size" of the dots (since size isn't the correct term, actually. it's more like the amount of light hitting the camera), but rather how close the two points are.

Threi

notag
TheSonicRetard said:
For the record, I think both the PS3 AND the wiimotes motion controls suck. Too loose feeling.

And before someone jumps all over me, yes, I've spent a lot of time with both. Give me the precision of a standard controller any day, or pointer-based controls.
I've said it many times and I will say it again:

I equate motion control to rumble: cool when it does it well, but not terribly necessary. Pointer controls, on the other hand, I equate to an analog stick: a near complete improvement over previous ways input and needs to be in every single controller next gen.

Neiteio

Threi said:

I equate motion control to rumble: cool when it does it well, but not terribly necessary. Pointer controls, on the other hand, I equate to an analog stick: a near complete improvement over previous ways input and needs to be in every single controller next gen.
While I find your duck avatar diabolical and disturbing, I gotta agree.

Htown said:
There's tilt sensing to.. well, sense which way the thing is tilted. An example would be a game that senses you're holding the remote sideways and changes your gun orientation to "gangsta" style.

Then there's motion sensing, which tells the Wii that you're actually moving the remote around like in a golf swing or a "waggle". Swinging up, down, left, or right, that kind of thing.

correct, however there are actually 2 kinds of tilt sensing.

Hold on, let me make a couple of pictures to explain whats going on...

People who the Wii one is inferior and not sensitive enough, have you tried Kororinpa: Marble Mania or Marble Saga: Kororinpa?

Davey Cakes

I think the Wiimote's motion-sensing has been put to decent use across a wide range of games. Super Mario Galaxy uses it sparingly, but it certainly made the stingray racing and the ball-rolling parts more fun. Then there are all marble-based games, like Monkey Ball, which make me never want to go back to stick-controls for such games. Not to mention good combination of pointer+acceleration-sensing for Boom Blox, and even something subtle like controlling a unibucket in Wario Land.

I haven't played PS3 and probably never will, but I'm glad some of its games use motion-sensing well. It shows that Sony actually benefited from ripping the idea right out of Nintendo's hands at the last minute before launching their console. This way, we can see a broad range of uses for tilt-based controls, which I'm sure will slowly and gradually benefit future games.
Threi said:
Exactly, which is why they've made such a huge difference for Wii overall, not just with its own games, but with showing how and why the system truly is different from its competition. The possibilities for FPS games are already being tested with promising results, and that's just one of many genres that benefit from IR control on consoles.

And the IR doesn't just help the gameplay. It also helps with general navigation of menus, and typing with an on-screen keyboard. After browsing interfaces with the Wii's pointer, everything else just feels archaic in comparison.

Willeth

TheSonicRetard said:
correct, however there are actually 2 kinds of tilt sensing.

Hold on, let me make a couple of pictures to explain whats going on...
Make sure to include all six axes. :lol

I think the problem here with people's comprehension is that it's called a sensor bar, when it doesn't actually sense anything at all.

Nicktals

Banned
Gbeav said:
Yes, I owned one.

I found that the closer I was to the sensor bar the less the cursor shook when pointing and moving the wiimote. When I first set up my Wii I noticed that it was smoother right in front of the bar than sitting farther back on my couch. I play TW on a friends wii from very far back and the cursor flys all over when setting up a new game.

Am I wrong here?

And do you find the distance matters just as much when pointing with Sixaxis, or does it matter less for pointing?

Anony

the motion sensing should be the same
ie: if you're playing a game like excite truck excite bot or mario kart, holding the wiimote sideways becomes uncomfortable to use, so using the sixaxis would be better, but if you have the wiiwheel, that should be the best
(i lied, for racing games, analog controls are better)
ie: for bowling, holding the wiimote as a remote is better than that ps3 one

the controls largely depending on how you orient the controller, but from an abstract POV if you have a wiimote and a ps3 in a neutral axis then move it exactly the same way, the z-y-x graphs should more or less read the same (maybe the magnitudes would be different)

and with the IR, it calculates position via triangulation (so you can get an absolute distance from the sensor bar to your wiimote)

womfalcs3

Banned
Htown said:
No, it's a method to sense the position of the controller relative to the sensor bar.

There are multiple things going on with the Wii controller. (Note, I may not use correct technical terminology and any corrections are welcome.)

Then there's the IR tracking, which tracks the position of the end of the Wii remote relative to the two end points of the sensor bar. This is for things like cursors or crosshairs or those sorts of things, where you point the end of the wii remote towards what you want to point at. The pointer's not really 1:1 without calibration (which generally only shows up in lightgun games, since that's the only time it's really necessary), but it's pretty good for catching cursor movement.

Ah. I thought the sensor bar triangulates the displacement, and its information is used to determine how fast it took for that displacement to take place.

Those two values would give you velocity.

if you were to strip down the wiimote to only deal with the motion sensing types that the sixaxis deals with, i'd say that the sixaxis wins hands down in the TILTING department, ie: moving it around and translating that into gameplay, but the wiimote definitely wins as far as detecting the acceleration of swinging/thrusting/etc.

they're yin and yang on both of those. wiimote has always been a nightmare for me in games where you have to tilt it, whereas sixaxis has been great. same with sixaxis sucking at mechanics where i have to thrust it in a certain direction. (although folklore's soul-pulling mechanic was genius and worked well for me)

Neiteio

Rash said:
I haven't played PS3 and probably never will, but I'm glad some of its games use motion-sensing well. It shows that Sony actually benefited from ripping the idea right out of Nintendo's hands at the last minute before launching their console. This way, we can see a broad range of uses for tilt-based controls, which I'm sure will slowly and gradually benefit future games.
Did Sony really add Sixaxis at the last second? It seems too well-done to be a quick add-on. I mean, in my opinion it works better than the Wiimote, and the best part is it's put to the service of some triple-A hardcore titles that'd be a dying breed on Wii. I'd personally love to see what Sony could do with pointer technology; that's all their missing on the control front, and it's a big one.

jman2050

TheSonicRetard said:

It honestly depends on the game. The reason standard controllers are considered "precise" is that buttons are typically, by their nature, used in a digital manner. They're either on or off. It goes without saying that this lends itself well to a variety of applications. Of course, for other applications like movement in 3D space it's not quite as convenient, which is why analog sticks exist. Regardless, as anyone who's tried playing old NES and SNES platformers on VC with the Gamecube controller will likely tell you, analog sticks don't work too well in games designed around the digital nature of D-Pads.

It's sort of the same way now with motion controls, except it seems most developers are still trying to treat them as a glorified on/off switch either out of laziness or lack of creativity. On their end, Nintendo didn't help their cause much in the beginning. Unlike Mario 64, which very clearly demonstrated situations where the analog stick has a clear advantage from the getgo, the dividends aren't immediately apparent in stuff like Wii Sports, where situations that would call for the advantages of motion control were either reduced in need or eliminated entirely. Though admittedly, I can't fault fault Nintendo for that since I think it made the game far more accessible as a result.

Nicktals

Banned
Neiteio said:
I wish every Wii owner would play Flower. It'd open some eyes.

How so? Doesn't it just use tilting? I've seen videos, but know very little about the controls, if it actually does something unseen with accelerometers.

Davey Cakes

Well if Sony didn't copy Nintendo with the tilt function, they would certainly have to with IR, since pointer-controls wouldn't work at all with anything other than a remote-shaped controller. Really, again, I can't stress enough that Nintendo's addition of the infared camera to the controller was the most significant enhancement to overall control. And, it would not have worked if they just added an IR camera onto the Gamecube controller like Sony added an accelerometer into the DualShock.

Combine the Wii's current pointer controls with the addition of MotionPlus and you'll have something of true greatness. I really hope that Nintendo's steps during this generation will, along with Sony's Sixaxis (for those who do enjoy using it), open up a wide range of possibilities for the next generation. After all, developers have had a lot of time to "work out the kinks" and they've already been able to produce some pretty awesome content using non-traditional control styles.

Neiteio

Nicktals said:
How so? Doesn't it just use tilting? I've seen videos, but know very little about the controls, if it actually does something unseen with accelerometers.
Yeah, it's just tilting, but it's the best goddamn tilting ever. Play it on a hi-def display and the audiovisual, coupled with the organic motion controls, will immerse you and make you believe you're the wind.

Speevy

Banned
Nicktals said:

It's just a fantastic game. I don't think it has much to do with the motion tech. involved.

jman2050

womfalcs3 said:
Ah. I thought the sensor bar triangulates the displacement, and its information is used to determine how fast it took for that displacement to take place.

Those two values would give you velocity.

It doesn't do this on its own, but I'm willing to bet some devs could make use of the IR information to do it themselves if they don't already.

Neiteio

Rash said:
Well if they didn't copy Nintendo with the tilt function, they would certainly have to with IR, since pointer-controls wouldn't work at all with anything other than a remote-shaped controller.
I never said they wouldn't be copying if they added IR. That's not the point. I was just asking if the Sixaxis was a last-minute addition. I don't think so because it's so well-done. And man, if it is a last-minute addititon, imagine what they could do with more time. :D

Sony should release some IR-based controllers. There's no shame in copying what works, especially if they improve it as they likely would. I think that's best for everyone, because that way you're applying controls that work to games that don't shy away from modern standards of hardware, online gaming, community-building, et al. The great FPS controls on Wii seem wasted since the shooter itself will always be but a pale shadow of all it could offer on a more powerful system.

Rolf NB

I don't know if it's more accurate but it helps that the Sixaxis/DS3 is symmetric and shaped appropriately to be held with two hands. The Wiimote shape to me seems more a result of the size of two AA batteries than of any ergonomics consideration. I'm not a particular hand-monster but I can only hold it sideways with thumbs, index and ring fingers, or (worse) just thumbs and curled index fingers.

In games where it's just about tilt and you're supposed to hold the Wiimote sideways (Excite Truck et al), yeah, I could see how the Sixaxis or DS3 would be preferable.

I haven't tried the Wii wheel and probably won't.

Alright, so check it out, this is how one form of tilt works on the wii:

tv1.png

imagine what we're seeing is the TV from the perspective of a perfectly level wiimote. The 2 red dots are the two ends of the sensor bar.

Now imagine we tilt the wiimote to the right 45 degrees. The wiimote would then see the following:

tv2.png

Now, we're only interested in looking at the sensor bars, so I'm gonna zoom in on them here. Now, I'm gonna assume everybody here understands basic geometry, but in case you don't, here's a crash course in how to plot positions on a grid, taken from a topic I created about sonic the hedgehog:

Pixels
Once the colors have be allocated to the palette, we can begin to actually put shit onto the screen. Colors are drawn to the screen by selecting a point, (x, y), and then telling it which group to draw from, and finally what color to draw. So if you said to draw color 0 of group 1 in box (3, 3), box (3, 16), and so forth, you could draw a purple smiley face like so:

smileshq2.png

So now we know the very basics. We know how the genesis draws a single dot to the screen... lets move on and examine how images are stored on the sega genesis...

So lets assume we plot our 2 sensor positions across an imaginary grid, like so:

tv3.png

I've given each point an imaginary position with numbers plucked from my head.

So then, from this, the wiimote first calculates how far apart the two dots are vertically and horizontally, by means of (X1-X2) and (Y1-Y2). Each dot is 10 apart:

tv4.png

With each dots relative distance calculated, it's a simple process to find the angle at which they lie apart from one another. Recall back to trig, SOHCAHTOA - sin(opposite/hypo),cos(adj/hypo),tan(opposite/adj). What we want is tan.

Now remember, you use the arctangent of the rise over the run to find the angle of the hypotenuse:

tv5.png

arctan(10/10) = 0.785398163, which is the angle in radians, which is what the wiimote uses. However, for practical purposes, we'll convert it to degrees to keep this simple (to convert to degrees, you multiply the radians by (180/pi)), which comes out to 45 degrees.

So thats how the wiimote uses the pointer to figure out it's tilt. However, there is ANOTHER way it figures out tilt...

Threi said:

This is the full 100% truth. I still stay the 2 biggest things that the wiimote brought to gaming are the pointer controls and having the two halves of the control separate. I don't think the controller being split like that had been done before, but I could be wrong.

I don't find the Sixaxis anywhere near as accurate as the Wiimote. With that said, I think the biggest advantage the Wiimote has is the variety of ways you can hold the controller. The Sixaxis is downright awkward at times. I think a game like WarioWare demonstrates the sheer versatility of the Wiimote. When you factor in the nunchuck and IR, the Sixaxis seems even more archaic.

Davey Cakes

Neiteio said:
Sony should release some IR-based controllers. There's no shame in copying what works, especially if they improve it as they likely would. I think that's best for everyone, because that way you're applying controls that work to games that don't shy away from modern standards of hardware, online gaming, community-building, et al. The great FPS controls on Wii seem wasted since the shooter itself will always be but a pale shadow of all it could offer on a more powerful system.
I'm not disagreeing with you. While I do feel that a lot can be accomplished on Wii with the motion and pointer technology in the Wiimote, it's quite obvious that this tech would better benefit a more powerful console. That's why I keep hoping that games in future generations use the groundwork made by Wii and PS3 right now.

One of the reasons why it's good that the Wii, being a weaker console, has the technology is that developers can focus on that technology much more than just raw processing power. They can take small budgets and use them to make games with simpler graphics and cleaner, minimalistic presentation, but then put the focus in motion and pointer controls. This makes it easier to "work out the kinks" before the next generation, when we will undoubtedly see more ambitious uses of motion in much more powerful hardware. You need to start somewhere, and Nintendo's decision to "change things up", while not showing us the full potential of the new play control just yet, certainly set things in motion. No pun intended.

Tab0203

The tech is pretty much the same, I believe.

edit: or not:
Apenheul said:
The SIXAXIS is actually somewhere inbetween the Wii remote and the Nunchuck device if it comes to sensitivity, at least that's what my memory tells me from my experience with them. Wii Remote is 3.4G, SIXAXIS (I think) is about 3G. Both devices had a sample rate of 100hz. Most games would probably work on both devices, it's just that you can max-out the accelerometers in the SIXAXIS controller much easier.

I wrote a driver for the SIXAXIS that did sub-frame interpolation and (optional) lowpass filtering to smoothen results from the controller, and spline interpolation to predict accelerations that exceeded 3G (that would otherwise be clipped because the accelerometer was maxed out). Got way better results after that.

Whether it's smooth or not is software related (design decision).

Motion controls: accelerometers (no inherent lag)

Pointer: wiimote camera + sensor bar LEDs (no inherent lag)

Sky Crawlers thread:
I tried Wii controls, but there's a little lag in the nunchuk due the accelerometers.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14507909&postcount=2
but if you don't know that already, it should be noted that the lag you're mentioning can be greatly accentuated by an aircraft that'd be too heavy (that's actually what the 'weight' stat is influencing).
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14517274&postcount=16
Obviously a design decision. The opposite is the sword fighting boss in Wario Smooth Moves. It's almost too sensitive (jittering).

A couple of gifs I made for another thread:

Twist the remote in the Wii menu and it lags behind (lowered update rate to save batteries).

Menu:
dnf5gp.gif

Photo channel:
sphwd4.gif

Continuing from my last post...

deaccm3dpromo.jpg

This is an accelerometer. It's a tiny electromagnetic device which simply measures acceleration in one axis. The way it works is called the piezoelectric effect. Simply put, the accelerometer contains tiny tiny crystals within that generate a voltage when stressed. The positioning of these crystals within the accelerometer (and how they're oriented) makes them succeptable to the force of acceleration, and as they move along a certain orientation they get stressed in certain ways. So, along one single access, depending on how it's moving, it'll generate either a positive or a negative electrical charge.

Now, we can read those charges, and use it as input data from our controllers. In order to make this data useful, we need to position accelerometers in three strategic positions. If anyone has ever studied aerodynamics before, you should be familiar with pitch, rotation, and yaw. These are the 3 kinds of acceleration we need to measure on the controller.

wii1.png

Acceleration along the Y axis.

wii3t.png

acceleration along the X axis.

wii2.png

and acceleration along the Z axis.

using a variety of accelerometers, we can measure these 3 kinds of acceleration and derive the motion in which we are currently moving from these. You can think of them almost as an analog stick with an extra demension. Now, there is a problem when trying to figure out the absolute position using accelerometers - there is no reference point, it's all relative.

Allow me to explain - these accelerometers don't measure WHERE the remote is, only WHICH DIRECTION it's moving. This is important, because it means we never have a starting position in which to determine what our orientation is.

So, lets use an example. Say we have a dot at (5, 5) and our wiimote is laying flat on a table. We're gonna use the accelerometers to move the dot... if we tilt the remote to the left, the accelerometer for that particular axis charges negatively and the dot moves over to the left. So we tilt it leftwards and now the dot is at (1, 5). As we return it to the flat position, we have to tilt the remote in the opposite direction and the accelerometer charges positively, and the dot moves back to (5,5) as we return to the neutral position. As we tilt the remote to the right, it continues to charge positively and the dot winds up at (9, 5).

This is an extremely basic version of how the controls in, say, ExciteTruck work, simplified for clarity sake. Now, here's the problem with the wiimote... say, when we began our test, the wiimote wasn't laying flat. It was already tilting left. So with the wiimote tilting left, we have our dot at (5, 5). Say we return it to the normal flat position... as we tilt to the right, the accelerometer charges positively and the dot begins to move to the right. Thus, when we're at a normal flat positon, the dot is at (9, 5). See the problem? The motion controls only work relative to where the dot is.

Pointer based controls circumvent this problem by using the 2 dots as a stationary, real-world point to orient itself. This is how the two types of tilt are different.

Did that make any sense?

Nicktals

Banned
Neiteio said:
Yeah, it's just tilting, but it's the best goddamn tilting ever. Play it on a hi-def display and the audiovisual, coupled with the organic motion controls, will immerse you and make you believe you're the wind.

Okay, so it's a good game. I don't really see how the motion would "open wii gamer's eyes"...In regards to motion only, of course.

Take someone who's only played on a 19" SD TV, with sound through the TV speakers, and give them HD with surround sound and sure, it will make an impact...But I don't see it having anything to do with the motion controls, as they've probably already played games with equally good of accelerometer implementation.

Personally one of my favorites is SSX Blur. Carving worked really well I thought...But there are many who have a near flawless implementation.

The method of tilt-detection TSR's talking about in his first post tends to only be used for things like rotating hand cursors. The wii remote's IR sensor is constantly taking a 1 megapixel image, and it returns the co-ords of the IR light sources. With two sources you can not only calculate a vector from one to the other and calculate the angle, but you can also tell how far away the remote is from the sensor bar by the distance between the LED co-ordinates.

Using a combination of accelerometer data and IR data, you can create the illusion that the Wii has full spatial awareness of where the Wii remote is in the room. And even without the IR, you can use the peaks in accelerometer data to calculate re-orientations/gestures/movement.

If anyone wants a good schooling on the accuracy of the Wii Remote go back and play Wario Ware Smooth Moves. I wish more games used the powers of the remote like this game. Early on in Wii's life we had developers shoe-horning crap ill-thought-out motion gimmicks into games, but there are some potentially great uses of it. Even moreso with Motion+

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20070112054814870.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20061204071032807_640w.jpg

ww_199.jpg

Wario Ware Smooth Moves Starfox minigame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Lioe5B2J4

Htown said:

You said you welcomed corrections, so here is a clarification: both these kinds of sensing are done by the accelerometers. The consequence is that tilt and motion cannot be sensed independently simultaneously because if you wave the remote the sensors won't know which part of the acceleration vector comes from gravity. This is the main problem the motion+ solves.

And some more details because I enjoy writing about these things: The remote can measure two degrees of tilt using the direction of the gravity vector. Furthermore, the sensors measure the angular position, not the rotation. That's why tilt sensing works so much better than any other application of these sensors, and that's why the best implementations of wii remote tech without pointing are based only on tilting(Excitetruck, Mercury, etc.)

boyshine

I have no idea if it's just the developers' fault or if it is the controller, but I have yet to find a PS3 game that detects motion like I want it to. Flower included. It's not responsive enough, I feel like I have to exaggerate the tilt - and there seems to be a delay in how it registers quick turns (tilting one way, then quickly the other). Games like Kororinpa, Mario Kart and Excite Truck feels much better though.

I thought the ir leds can also be used to calculate how far the remote is from the sensor bar.

so you can use the distance from the sensor bar plus the acceleromter to do things.

Example putting a key in a door and turning it to open. The ir part would detect where the key gets put and how far towards the tv and then the accelerometer would detect the turning of the wii mote.

Neiteio said:
Did Sony really add Sixaxis at the last second? It seems too well-done to be a quick add-on. I mean, in my opinion it works better than the Wiimote, and the best part is it's put to the service of some triple-A hardcore titles that'd be a dying breed on Wii. I'd personally love to see what Sony could do with pointer technology; that's all their missing on the control front, and it's a big one.

At E3 2006 Kojima when asked in an interview what he thought of the Sixaxis controls he stated that he had never heard/seen of the Sixaxis controls until he saw it onstage at Sony's press conference just hours eariler.

I wish every motion control advocate would stop hyping up flower and Koroinpa, because I found both to have terrible control schemes. Give me a good old analog stick any day.

Davey Cakes

I love WarioWare. Such a great showcase for the versatility of the Wiimote.

TheSonicRetard said:
I wish every motion control advocate would stop hyping up flower and Koroinpa, because I found both to have terrible control schemes. Give me a good old analog stick any day.
I don't know, man. Like I said, after playing Monkey Ball on Wii, I don't want to go back to playing it with an analog stick like with the GC games, even though I had a lot of fun with them already. I just feel more immersed when I actually feel like I'm tilting the board.

majortom1981 said:
I thought the ir leds can also be used to calculate how far the remote is from the sensor bar.

so you can use the distance from the sensor bar plus the acceleromter to do things.

Example putting a key in a door and turning it to open. The ir part would detect where the key gets put and how far towards the tv and then the accelerometer would detect the turning of the wii mote.

The IR Leds can calculate all of that by itself without any accelerometers. Similarly, you could also calculate that using ONLY accelerometers (since the wiimote can also detect acceleration along the Z axis, not just around it).

However, neither is as simple as pressing the B button :p

majortom1981 said:

That is often how movement towards or away from the TV *is* calculated.

The further away you are from the sensor bar, the closer the ir leds will appear to the Wii remote. The closer you are, the farther apart. So you can use the distance between the co-ordinates to scale images, scale movement along that axis etc.

edit: and what TSR said above :p

the wii uses shitty kiddy six axis accelerometers

the ps3 uses superiour quality SONY SIXAXIS six axis accelerometers made with love and care

are you serious?

Top Bottom