• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VG247 Rumor: PS4 Coming Late November

If cboat's wrong about this, that would make his/her batting average for Sony news extremely low.

They should probably keep quiet on that in the future.

The Flash

Banned
If this is true then November is going to be a blood bath.

Remember, remember
the month of November
the Xbox One and PS4 release
all I want is to play Battlefield 4
come on DICE, please!

Jb

Have two consoles ever launched in the same month? I can't imagine it'll be anything but a bloodbath for one of them.

Swishh

Banned
Nobody really answered the question as far as i'm aware about how cboat would know the ps4 release date if he is an insider for Microsoft and not Sony..?

If cboat's wrong about this, that would make his/her batting average for Sony news extremely low.

They should probably keep quiet on that in the future.

If several of his recent rumors turn out to be off, knowing his previous batting average, I would hazard to guess somebody has found out CBOAT's source and is feeding false info possibly.

m23

This will be interesting, I'm pretty sure Cboat will come out on top.

When Peter Moor announced the dates for BF4 for October 29/31, didn't he say something like next gen versions soon after?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
even Aegies wants October

@aegies 9:20 AM
good reasons to launch in october — beating microsoft — and good reasons to launch late november — maximize family buzz over holiday.

oVerde

Banned
I know you guys love CboaT, but wasn't it the first time he had Ps internal news? How is he accuracy for Sony stuff?

Enectic

Banned
Can indies use XBone as devkit this year?

I'm not quite sure but the limited to Windows 8 store and only 3 GB of RAM definitely don't seem to be restrictions on the program.

Microsoft unveils Xbox One indie developer self-publishing program

Under the new rules, each registered developer will receive two development kits at no cost, and developers will have access to the full power of the console, cloud services, Kinect and the Xbox Live toolset, which includes Xbox SmartGlass, multiplayer, Achievements and Gamerscore, among other things.

Applications to the ID@Xbox Program will be accepted from 20th August at www.xbox.com/id. If a developer is accepted, it will become a registered Xbox One developer.

NotLiquid

As much as I want to believe CBOAT, November seems a lot more believable really. It means PS4 will have a bigger launch library.

Top Bottom