• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

40" Samsung 4K TV + Xbox One S 1TB + Game or 4K Movie + Wireless Controller - $499

fritolay

Starts at 12 PM PST.

It's a fantastic deal for those who want a decent cheap 4k TV.

Yeah, $602.50 for me, I don't think it's a great deal at that price considering it's a $300 TV anyway and I'm sure you can get an XBO S bundle with two games for $300 too and I could live without a third party controller which is basically all you're getting out of this.

300 for Xbox S bundle. And a controller, and a game of 4k UHD movie. Then the TV too., which is going for $350 at Best Buy.For $500 that is awesome deal.

Madness

This is an 8 bit panel with FRC dithering to display 10 bit colors. Essentially indistinguishable to 10 bit panels. However the HDR with no wide color gamut, you will get an improved image over a regular 4K image, but you will miss out on the increased color and vividness of HDR which requires a wide color gamut. It is not true HDR10 (wide color gamut matters more to HDR than nit brightness) This price here is ridiculous though. If you are coming from 720p/1080i/1080p you will still be blown away.

fritolay

I don't even know what the tv is, but yes, it's a shitty tv.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ku6300

It is same as this TV, just doesn't have bluetooth remote.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare

Doesn't look too bad for the price

More from http://www.rtings.com/tv/black-friday-deals
While we found the 70 inch variant of the KU6300 to be at an excellent price for Black Friday, the smaller variants like the 40 inch are also a good pick.

At 400$ it is perfect for the gamers looking to upgrade to a 4k TV to use with the PS4 Pro. A combination of great picture quality for the price, HDR support, and low input lag makes it fit for the task. The 40 inch is the cheapest one, but the other sizes have also received a significant drop in price so consider the 50 and 55-inch models as well.

See our review.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Just bought this TV just now as a PC monitor. I'm playing on a 13 year old 720p TV right now and it keeps disconnecting and forcing a reboot. It's time. Got the TV, a stand, a 3 year warranty, HDMI cables (Latest standard), and a 3 year warranty for like $434.

I'm a PC gamer and I know, by and large, that HDR hasn't come here yet. I know Rise of the Tomb Raider has it, but what about the PC versions of Forza Horizons 3 and Gears 4? Did they ever get it patched in?

Pretty pyched to move on from 720p. I expect it'll be a pretty decent improvement. I sit on a couch about 8 feet from my TV. Wise move, GAF?

I don't even know what the tv is, but yes, it's a shitty tv.

As someone who owns both the KU6290 and KS8000 it's really not.

I'm really pleasantly suprised by the quality of the KU6290/6300 (UK6000)

Picked this guy up today for my folks and did some quality comparison shots. Obviously It can't really show the expanded color gammut as the display turns it to SDR when we share here. But the TV is fantastic and I couldn't recommend it more. It does a very amicable job at HDR too. It's a great budget set. and to those who said it's a bottom of the barrel TV, you couldn't be more wrong. This is some incredible value on display here.

Sorry for some blooming on some, I didn't let the camera settle on a few of the shots and got some weird lens flare.

Album Here

30365743124_24e2d67eb0_o.jpg

Top Bottom