• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

A store I used to work at had a mouse problem. They really liked the fruity cereals. I threw out a lot of boxes and one dead one in a mousetrap.

Worse was the one that was rotting for days. My manager handled that one. I held the ladder as he grabbed it, and it was shaking.

Quick

Banned
First day back at work today after my trip.

Felt really drained even though I had two days off since getting back. Also a ton of stuff changed and I feel really behind.

Yawnier

Banned
It's not even Friday and Satan has come to this thread

tumblr_mz93tqF6q11qarlf5o5_r1_250.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I saw them on Yo Gabba Gabba once. My son loved them ��

I saw some Yo Gabba Gabba once. It's made me rethink the idea of allowing Creeper's my son to watch TV at all until he's older.

Right now the plan is to replace kids' TV shows with me dramatically reading The Iliad and Herodotus to him with a Dan Carlin inflection and echo effect.

At least your son has good taste. Youre doing ok.

Maybe it's just me, but for me if we're talking fun California punk bands it's just gotta be The Vandals.

I saw some Yo Gabba Gabba once. It's made me rethink the idea of allowing Creeper's my son to watch TV at all until he's older.

Right now the plan is to replace kids' TV shows with me dramatically reading The Iliad and Herodotus to him with a Dan Carlin inflection and echo effect.

Herodotus? You mean the father of lies?

Curious George is pretty solid

Calamari41

41 > 38
Herodotus? You mean the father of lies?

Curious George is pretty solid

Everybody knows that The Histories and The Iliad represent events exactly as they happened.

We will cap off our Ancient Studies with a viewing of the documentary "300."

A friend's daughter loves Curious George and the Cat in the Hat series. I have seen some of them and approve.

PillarEN

Arbitration will decide Tatar's contract for next season. Not a surprise as the Wings want to sign Athenaseiu (totally misspelled) and would have no cap space left with what Tatar was asking for.

Cake Boss

Banned
Arbitration will decide Tatar's contract for next season. Not a surprise as the Wings want to sign Athenaseiu (totally misspelled) and would have no cap space left with what Tatar was asking for.

Did he say to the Russian media that he will leave Detroit if it goes to arbitration or something like that??

PillarEN

Did he say to the Russian media that he will leave Detroit if it goes to arbitration or something like that??

Hmm... I don't know any Slovak player who isn't in the KHL that would have a random interview with the Russian sports media, but yes he said that if the contract goes to arbitration it will likely be his last season in Detroit. Which doesn't really mean much now. We'll see how the season goes. Feelings change. Worst case scenario he is dead set on leaving after the season and will be moved at the deadline.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What the fuck is Markov waiting on? He has his final offer from the Habs, and I'm assuming if another team had offered him 2 years already, he would have taken it.

Weevilone

Friedman was talking out of his ass? Lochte? Crazy

It's entirely possible that the stuff reported was just arbitration posturing on both sides. Blues also might have been unwilling to go higher on a short term deal because they wanted to get term on a promising kid. If I'm 55, I wanted to get a $5M 1-2 year deal because I believe I'l improve my value during that time and get my $7M+ long term deal after.

Reckheim

Hmm... I don't know any Slovak player who isn't in the KHL that would have a random interview with the Russian sports media, but yes he said that if the contract goes to arbitration it will likely be his last season in Detroit. Which doesn't really mean much now. We'll see how the season goes. Feelings change. Worst case scenario he is dead set on leaving after the season and will be moved at the deadline.

Its probably better for Detroit anyways. Get a decent pick for him and start the rebuild.

calder

6621_ottawa_senators-anniversary-2017.png

If this was mocked already, I missed it. I just saw it on Reddit and yikes is that cheap looking. Like they asked the interns who knows photoshop and one kid raised his hand and they said well we don't want to pay for photoshop so download GIMP or something and have it done by lunch.

If this was mocked already, I missed it. I just saw it on Reddit and yikes is that cheap looking. Like they asked the interns who knows photoshop and one kid raised his hand and they said well we don't want to pay for photoshop so download GIMP or something and have it done by lunch.

Wrestlemania 25

PillarEN

The weirdest part of that photo is the black bars going over the logo as if someone is recording the image off of a CRT with their phone.

OJ got parole? *dave chappele dance from that famous stand up I guess?*

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Someone discovered the gradient tool.

Quick

Banned

Terrible.

This looks like a 2000s WWE logo

imBask

Banned

9J9lzat.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Why is the bottom row not even centered?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lead singer of linkin park committed suicide, holy shit

didn't they just release a new album, too?

jeeeeeesus. This is one of the ones that hits close.

Top Bottom