• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, man. my days are sad when they're on vacation. usually listen to all 4 hours of podcast to close day out at office. anyway, my favorite moment had to be Stugotz reading "fog of war (?)" description and just completely and hilariously stumbling through it, awkward pauses and linebreaks and all. i still remember listening live as it was happening and just thinking, what in the helll...... only for Dan to interrupt with what everyone else was thinking, just stop man.

second favorite moment is stugotz proudly proclaiming that Steve martin was a prop comic! kils me everytime. the fake listening, affirmation, etc.

Fjordson

Does anyone have the episode or at least a longer clip of the shipping container chanting "Amin Elhassan just tweeted that Goran Dragic is a top 5 point guard in the league-a!" ?? That re-join is hilarious.

Fjordson

Also, who is the Warriors fan in the shipping container? I'm trying to remember it fully, but there was an episode last year where they were "complaining" about if they wanted Kevin Durant or not sarcastically. Like "man I don't know, it might disrupt chemistry, we have a good bench" and Dan and everyone else was like "aaah, shut up!!!".

Also, who is the Warriors fan in the shipping container? I'm trying to remember it fully, but there was an episode last year where they were "complaining" about if they wanted Kevin Durant or not sarcastically. Like "man I don't know, it might disrupt chemistry, we have a good bench" and Dan and everyone else was like "aaah, shut up!!!".

That's Charlie Hulme with the rich granddad

B4r8zPQIQAAUQXn.jpg

I've noticed other people around ESPN lately being gone. Like PTI has rarely been Mike and Tony on for the past month. Wonder if this is just the main vacation time for for the network until football starts.

Vacation time and there's not much to talk about during summer.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Oh god the local hour starts with a bang.

Stugotz goes straight into fantasy baseball talk.

The crew say how everyone hates them for taking vacation then proceed to say they are taking the final 2 weeks of August off.

Then Stugotz segues into him having his own beef with Shaq.

Lmfao

bchamba

I didn't know they were back, catching up now!

Edit: I'm catching up on the national show first and hahahaha at those polls from the local hour

Vanillalite

FYI ESPN is doing back end server work today so Mike Ryan says the podcast feed might be broken for a while.

Mudcrab

Holy shit that Tiger vs Chainsaw bit from yesterday was great. When the texters let Dan have it for his battery powered comment... lmao

Vanillalite

Best modern day heist movie for me is Fast 5. Also the best F&F movie when they brought it back as a full on action flick with 4.

Vanillalite

Edited the OP

Added in some more by lines and added in Sarah Spain since everyone seems cool now that she is back on the show.

Vanillalite

Can we talk about how Stugotz said he just turned 44, but he thought he was 42 all last year and gonna turn 43?

Stugotz trips me out even on the little things. Lol

Fjordson

The Kentucky fraud chickens today with Mike as the renegade chicken had me dying at work lmao.

I totally agree with Dan that the chickens are still really funny.

bchamba

Papi once went into a strip club not knowing it was a strip club because all he saw was a sign that said "Free Lunch"

Squalor

Had nothing to do this morning so I checked out Mike and Mike for the first time in a long time.

Nope. Still terrible. Good lord, Golic is a fucking idiot.

Thankfully this is finally on.

Squalor

Holy shit, this Suey category for What the Gotz Say? is fucking killing me right now. It was the most amazing thing ever.

Squalor

Goddamn, that Aquib Talib story from an appearance he once had on Highly Questionable was absolutely insane.

Big Mama doesn't play any game.
That Bill Lee interview yesterday was magical. Stugotz's incompetence once again paid off.
Only Stugotz could make an interview amazing by initially ruining it by thinking he was interviewing a completely different person because he was completely unprepared for his job.

and a man who was once killed in a hit run died in the same way in dallas....

killing me man. only thing i listen to or watch where i actually look forward to the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom