• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
hqdefault.jpg

Slizz

Oh my word. They listed off a bunch of Stugotz Twitter likes and they all contradicted themselves or had to do with his wife.

Vanillalite

I love how Stu is out again today so Dan is like let's talk Stugotz vs Allyson cause Gotz isn't in studio to use his Stujitzu to move the conversation this way or that. LoL

bchamba

I don't know what I liked more from yesterday's show, that photo of Izzy or the way Dan ended the segment with Max Kellerman

Vyer

i just caught up with the best of podcasts for the last couple of weeks. holy shit the suey award week was amazing.

Stugotz needs Dan Baadly. The sports show that he is dying to make would be lame as shit based off of him, Izzy and Mike today.

The greatest moment in the history of this show was, is, and will always be when Stugotz confused Toni Collins with Cassidy Hubbarth. Twice. In the same day.

Griegite

still a junior
When will Dan and Stu be back? Show is a no-go for me when they're gone.

I think they're back next week, along with Highly Questionable. I was surprised that HQ is also off this week. Then I remembered the U.S. Open is starting, so it's not all bad!

Fjordson

Next Monday.

And I'm the same. I have never and will never listen to a Dan and Stugotzless radio show. Neva.
Sweet!

Yeah, it just ain't the same. I'll make some exceptions, like Dan + someone good like Amin or Greg Cote, but otherwise, nah.

I think they're back next week, along with Highly Questionable. I was surprised that HQ is also off this week. Then I remembered the U.S. Open is starting, so it's not all bad!
Yeah, lots of ESPN people have been off lately so I think it's just that time of year before football. Not that I watch a ton on ESPN these days, but like I've noticed Tony and Mike have been mostly gone for the past month on Pardon the Interruption.

Vanillalite

When will Dan and Stu be back? Show is a no-go for me when they're gone.

Coming back after the holiday.

Last week wasn't that bad after I got over a day without Dan and Stu.

The shipping container was still there, and Jorge and Izzy get the show/ are from Miami.

Dickerson and Hood are literally like the exact thing Dan hates about generic sports talk radio.

DonShula

The wait has been awful. Looking forward to streaming this on my way home from work today. ESPN must have been on a skeleton crew to have replaced Dan and Stu with Dickerson and Hood last week. I wonder what the ratings looked like...

bchamba

Yea what was that about? lol

haha if you listen enough you'll hear the rejoin where Greg Cote first did that. He was serious the first time and had to correct it to 4 words but now every time he ends his fantasy football segment he says 3 words.

GRID OF DEATH IS BACK!

Holy shit. How did I not know there was an OT for this until now? Started listening something like 10 years ago via podcast and internet streaming despite living in Michigan and it being a local Miami show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom