• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchamba

Grid of death punishments have begun, Billy doing the Scuba Steve

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctm2V5EXEAAOxGd.jpg[/IMG]

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
LoL Dan sooo salty the Jets of all teams spoiled the fun lol

screenshot_20161002-2wesk9.png

LifEndz

I've been listening to the show for years and Dan's habit of adding an extra syllable to the end of certain words always drove me nuts (e.g. goooooood-duh, leagueeeeeew-gah, teammmmmm-mah.)

Fjordson

I've been listening to the show for years and Dan's habit of adding an extra syllable to the end of certain words always drove me nuts (e.g. goooooood-duh, leagueeeeeew-gah, teammmmmm-mah.)
Lmao! It doesn't really bother me, but now I won't be able to unhear that because you're totally right.

"What are we doing-uh!".

LifEndz

Lmao! It doesn't really bother me, but now I won't be able to unhear that because you're totally right.

"What are we doing-uh!".

Back when they took phone calls I called in as the limited fake Dan and Hoch (the old producer) loved my impression, but I had to hang up before I got on. They used to let callers go on these extended rants without hanging up and the guy before me was going for a record.

Vanillalite

This week's grid of death was fantastic. Guillermo turning the browns in and getting fans choice. Dan saying he doesn't care about the $58 if he has to get a death and instead draws double death. Greg trying to make up rules.

Shit was ace. Lol

stugotz inviting allison to stay at his place to ride out Matthew and her saying thanks, but no thanks rather ride it out in the eye wall was great.

LifEndz

Dan seems over it.

Like he's sooo over it. He's just done.

Listening now. Can't tell if it's a bit. He has more money than he'll ever need so maybe he's ready to move on. He'd probably enjoy doing a show with Jemele Hill and/or Pablo Torre and Stu might actually wind up doing a show with Tony Boseli.

Mudcrab

It does sound like he's serious, the only thing keeping my worries in check is the fear of a "You Don't Get the Show" gong coming for me as soon as I say it's true.

Vyer

Hope it's not real, because it would suck.

Crazy that he's fed up considering that just recently I was thinking the week where they had their awards was probably the funniest radio I've ever heard.

This show is leagues better than sports talk radio could ever hope to be.

3rdman

Man I'll be so depressed if the show actually ends anytime soon.

I'm hoping it's just a bit / temporary mood.

He (and the show) is great but I wouldn't be surprised if it was time...he spends far too much time analyzing Stu's flubs and it seems to be effecting him more than it should.

I'm not suggesting that Stu would be the reason for the show's end but rather his reaction is a symptom of what amounts to being overworked. I'm sure they have a good time and all but they've been doing this for 5 days a week for 13 years...it has to wear on you after a while...

Fjordson

Crazy that he's fed up considering that just recently I was thinking the week where they had their awards was probably the funniest radio I've ever heard.

Agreed. The show is still so good =[

zero_suit

Yeah, besides Bomani and a few others, sports talk radio is boring as hell.

bchamba

is this considered difficult to do? i have an aunt that loves eating raw onion, i wonder if she could get on the show lmao

I have no idea if it's difficult or if like the rest of the show Billy is weak, but he is in the hospital today

LifEndz

I listen to the podcast via headphones and I swear Stugotz's headphones are so loud I'm hearing everything the guys in the shipping container say to him. I wonder if he does it to annoy Dan.

Vanillalite

I listen to the podcast via headphones and I swear Stugotz's headphones are so loud I'm hearing everything the guys in the shipping container say to him. I wonder if he does it to annoy Dan.

Weird. I can't ever hear it when Dan complains. LoL

Squalor

Dan just perfectly explained how it felt to be in the World Series thread last night. All the loud-mouthed keyboard managers giving their shitty opinions and takes as if they knew more or better than Francona or Maddon. It was ridiculous.
Lebatard show might lead off with mangled penis talk instead of the Cubs. Tune in for potential final episode.
Wait, what? What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom