• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjimbo

Hey, ESPN was backing them!

It was the Ticket that was freaking out. This might be the last Miami hour ever!
It better not be. The local hour is the best hour. What the hell was wrong with the mangled penis interview anyway? It was informative and interesting.

Ninjimbo

What is this mangled penis. you guys are speaking of?
Miami stuff lol. I would give you a link but I'm on my phone.

It's a story in the Miami Herald about a fake cosmetic surgeon and how she messed up an enlargement surgery for some poor misguided dude.

Squalor

Miami stuff lol. I would give you a link but I'm on my phone.

It's a story in the Miami Herald about a fake cosmetic surgeon and how she messed up an enlargement surgery for some poor misguided dude.
Are there pictures in the article you read?

If not, I won't bother looking.

Yesterday's local hour was insanity. We better not lose that. I assume stu talked about it today, I haven't listened yet. Can't believe some idiot at 790 went after dan after everything he has done for them. I don't blame him.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Yesterday's local hour was insanity. We better not lose that. I assume stu talked about it today, I haven't listened yet. Can't believe some idiot at 790 went after dan after everything he has done for them. I don't blame him.

Dan was afk cause he took the day off to fly to Mr Harvard's wedding.

So Stugotz being with his bestie GoJo meant Stu could just talk about himself all day. LoL

Fjordson

Ha did the same for me.

PS: This Bat Mitzvah talk in the local hour today is hilarious.
That was great. Also, Cote's wife on the phone had me dying.

The general mood around the show was kinda gloomy there for a bit, but it's been quite good lately imo. The extra 1% from Stugotz is making a difference.

Vanillalite

Ric fucking Flair

img_20161117_142821xesal.jpg

Vyer

The 'call in and give us interesting Heat talk' thing reminded me how godawful regular sports talk radio is and that a big reason for that is the callers

Vanillalite

The 'call in and give us interesting Heat talk' thing reminded me how godawful regular sports talk radio is and that a big reason for that is the callers

That dude that tried to call in with his own limited fake impression was sooooooooooooooooo bad.

Vanillalite

Tomorrow gonna be sad with the passing of Alan Thicke. Guy was amazing, and he was super nice on the show.

Dan gonna take this one hard.

bchamba

That last Celebrity Prognosticator they had with him and the waxing my turtle/too busy touching beaver joke had me crying from laughing so hard in my car

Vanillalite

I hate to be a hater, but Foxworth was way too much gas bag despite all his sayings that he has some Stugotz in him.

I like the guy, but not sure I can take him going full gas bag on the whole show again.

Also why didn't he go to the grid?

TTG

I hate to be a hater, but Foxworth was way too much gas bag despite all his sayings that he has some Stugotz in him.

I like the guy, but not sure I can take him going full gas bag on the whole show again.

Also why didn't he go to the grid?

I skipped it based on that one time I heard him on Bomani's show. Speaking of which, Bomani hasn't been on since he got his own thing, so I almost never hear him anymore. They should keep trying new people, do they only want those that can get down there in person? Maybe that's a way the tv broadcast hurts them, they used to be fine with SVG and Amechi on remote. Guest hosts I want back: John Amechi, Pablo, Sarah Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom