• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glastonbury Festival 2017

Clegg

We hope that you choke
That you choke
We hope that you choke
That you choke
We hope
That you choke
That you choke

Really ought to go to Glastonbury.

Enjoyed the snatch of Royal Blood earlier.

Loving Radiohead's set list so far, hoping for Jigsaw Falling to Place.

It's a shame that twitch doesn't have all of the stages and they are apparently also deleting the archives. I would have loved to gone through the performances I missed throughout tonight.

Seeing them live in Manchester on 4th July. Can't wait. One off the bucket list.

Don't think we'll be lucky enough to get this sort of setlist though.

caramac

radiohead1hguw7.gif

Awesome, awesome show.

Also, pretty damn stupid to be in a discussion thread about something that is readily available to just about everyone live and expect them not to discuss it. That's on you.

moggio

Banned
The first thing I saw when I turned on this year's Glastonbury coverage was Elbow.

Says it all.

The line-up is generally very bad.

Foo Fighters?

Jesus.

NateDog

Is there anywhere that will have the livestreams uploaded? I'm in work all weekend and I'd normally be fine with the BBC's coverage and highlights on TV but can't record stuff right now.

caramac

Is there anywhere that will have the livestreams uploaded? I'm in work all weekend and I'd normally be fine with the BBC's coverage and highlights on TV but can't record stuff right now.

Go to the Glastonbury BBC link in the op then click on the full sets tab.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So I hear Jeremy Corbyn's introducing Run The Jewels later. Absolutely fantastic, will have to see the repeat of that later/tomorrow.

Top Bottom