• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glastonbury Festival 2017

Bloom is so damn good live

Bloom is fucking A. Absolutely love that song. The crazy layers tied together by that beautifully simple bass.

If you need to revisit TKOL, do it via the From the Basement recordings. Superior to the studio versions. Lets the songs shine, unfairly maligned set of choons: Bloom, Codex, Lotus Flower and Give Up The Ghost are all excellent live, and by turns beautiful, mesmeric and haunting.

I thought that last National song was a cover until I looked up that Turtleneck is a new song. It's very 60s rock and roll (and great).

Metalmarc

Love the Foos, for 20yrs now, discovered them in 1997 on the mtv awards,only seen them live twice, need to fix that in the future.

FunkyMonk

Foos really knocking this outta the park, under pressure was great, I wonder how long they get to keep going, when I saw them in 2000 at Leeds festival they went on until the desk cut them off!

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Damn, The Foo's still got it.

I was watching this at home on out 120 inch projector screen with the sound cranked right up with my family.

My wife and I were dancing. It was an awesome gig. Just incredible.

MrS

Banned
Julia Jacklin is a transcendent talent. Seen her live twice and she is a superstar. Her Glastonbury set was incredible.

Top Bottom