• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

It's WCW Saturday Night!
o.gif

MechDX

Texans have a stupid ass policy that reporters can not live tweet during TC practice. Dumb

Jags Already Talking About Scaling Back The Playbook After Blake Bortles Throws 5 Interceptions In Practice https://t.co/AsTTd9ueGH

Coughlins veins must be popping already

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes signed a 6-year, $78.126 million extension, including $41M gtd, tying him to Minnesota through 2022, per source.
10:40 AM - 30 Jul 2017

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes signed a 6-year, $78.126 million extension, including $41M gtd, tying him to Minnesota through 2022, per source.
10:40 AM - 30 Jul 2017

He was my # 1 on my Vikebike wishlist to lock up. He might be the best shutdown corner in the league.

Hunter might end up being the actual money sink though.

Bread

Banned
I'm rich bitches!!!!!!! Breadstream needs a cash infusion after my latest venture which required me to take all $500,000 of our petty cash for some Vegas investing. Please contact DM to donate.

I'm rich bitches!!!!!!! Breadstream needs a cash infusion after my latest venture which required me to take all $500,000 of our petty cash for some Vegas investing. Please contact DM to donate.
Vegas investing? Save the Slots of fun!!! Footlong hot dogs!!

Mindlog

I honestly forgot who our backup QB was. Not a position of need.
Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Dunkirk was OK, but that Blade Runner trailer...
D9rmH.gif

MechDX

Cass said team is reaching out to fans and sponsors about Kap decision.

Twitter

Says the team who had Rice, Lewis and Suggs all on the roster at the same time. If Kaep would have just killed a man or beat his girlfriend and not taken a knee he wouldnt have to go through this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom