• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Will fight all ya'll.

Also, Macklemore his new song is lit af 🔥🔥🔥🔥. The only rapper with something to say!

Tom Nook

This Thursday....
Dallas-Cowboys-at-Arizona-Cardinals-Free-Pick-Hall-Of-Fame-Game-Betting-Prediction.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rather than writing up a 'what to watch for' this year, I'm going to pare it down a bit. I know they were a slog to read and write, so I'm trying to come up with something that will be lighter. Probably a storyline, camp battle(s) to watch and a rookie/newcomer section.

Rather than writing up a 'what to watch for' this year, I'm going to pare it down a bit. I know they were a slog to read and write, so I'm trying to come up with something that will be lighter. Probably a storyline, camp battle(s) to watch and a rookie/newcomer section.

I have a great idea.

Everybody posts a gif of puppies that best represents their expectations for next season

The confidence

Following the 2016 NFL Draft, Woodrum signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants.[18][19][20] Following the Giants' rookie minicamp, the Giants released Woodrum after just three days in New York.[21][22]

After being waived by the Giants, Woodrum was claimed off waivers by the Indianapolis Colts.[23][24] On July 19, 2016, the Colts waived Woodrum.[25]

On November 15, 2016, Woodrum was signed to the Chicago Bears practice squad.[26] On December 5, 2016, the Bears released Woodrum.[27]

On January 2, 2017, Woodrum signed a reserve/future contract with the Buffalo Bills.[28] He was waived by the Bills on May 24, 2017.[29]

On July 31, 2017, Woodrum signed with the Baltimore Ravens.[30]

so inspiring

Cleveland PD confirms the Gareon Conley case has been forwarded to a grand jury.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/892053972353261569

Raiders

We have waived QB David Olson and signed QB Josh Woodrum.

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/892039347662356485

Ravens. Who??
So is Reggie fired if the grand jury returns an indictment?

Also it's comical and depressing that teams are going out of their way at this point to not sign Kaep (and I am not a fan in his playing ability by any means)

MechDX

First week of TC in and people I follow for team news are giving their weekly summaries. I know its early but Im just getting a really good feel for the Texans defense. If the pieces all fit the way I think they will it can be one of those memorable, historic defenses. Hell of a way for first year DC Vrabel to say hi.

If Savage/Watson can just give them an average offense production wise.....hhhhnnngghgg

Walter Football picked the Eagles to go 12-4 and win the division. I mean, as much as I want that to be true I don't see how it happens. I would be thrilled with 10-6 this season.

Looks like an indictment is all but certain for Conley at this point. But that doesn't really mean much in Ohio. But this thing is gonna drag out for quite a while longer.

Beach

Wont be expecting Conley to play for us at all this year. Taiwan Jones going to sneak in at CB again and get that roster spot. Will never die.

Super excited by the Olympics as well, will match well with the World Cup in 2026

I was hoping LA would get the 2024 Olympics so that I could attend while I could still go.
In 2028 I won't be able to go anymore. I will never be able to attend an Olympics or a World Cup before being old as shit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom