• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGF5lQ6XkAAHkVb.jpg

That should be the end of that

For Browns Gaf: I usually catch up on the days tweets/pressers, and gives Browns daily a listen. I forgot what the question was, but the other day Hue said Duke Johnson pretty much follows hue to the different position meetings. It came across as a joke, at least to me.

But today Duke kinda confirmed Hue really does have him going to the different position meetings with him lol. My boy. He's playing a lot of slot/moving....and believe he's the only RB the past two years with 500 or more receiving yds.
That's my boy.
Here we go again: Trainer stretching Corey Coleman's hamstrings.

https://twitter.com/TonyGrossi/status/892104635770699776

The Cleve
This a trash tweet.

MechDX

mVG8Hl8.png

John McClain ✔ @McClain_on_NFL
Texans off today, so I'm emptying my notebook: Savage has been Tom Terrific n first week of camp. Hitting every throw. Comfortable in system
11:55 AM - Jul 31, 2017

Savage does a good job of correcting mistakes on the fly. He knows O'Brien's system inside and out. He also likes OB's tough-love coaching.
11:55 AM - Jul 31, 2017

nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

Wait its McClane....Tom is fucked

MechDX

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
More
FA S Marcus Gilchrist has agreed to terms with the #Texans, per @EnterSportsMgmt. Big signing midway thru camp for the ex-#Jets defender

Hope he is healed but need the safety help

MechDX

Riddell Blaze Helmets

Riddell has launched a new series of NFL licensed collectible helmets. The Blaze Alternate Collection uses teams' current designs but with alternate colors in a new anodized satin finish. These League-approved alternate designs are available in full-size and mini helmets and can be purchased on the League store.

Some of these are nice!

bionic77

Amazon might be self aware based on its recommendations.

Without we searching for anything recently I got emails recommending Breakin/Breakin 2 and Splatoon 2. All things I had thought about last weekend but never went online for any of them.

That's a little scary how well they know me...

DMczaf

Amazon might be self aware based on its recommendations.

Without we searching for anything recently I got emails recommending Breakin/Breakin 2 and Splatoon 2. All things I had thought about last weekend but never went online for any of them.

That's a little scary how well they know me...

Did they also get you some sun screen for the 'Tops?

WedgeX

Banned
At the rate that absolutely crazy things are happening in the United States, I'd say we're bound for an inevitable Browns v. Lions Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom