• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

mmm that training camp hope. OJ Howard running shit.
“Oh, man,” Rodgers said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Today in one-on-ones, he was just beasting everybody. It will be good to have a tight end like him beasting defensive ends and setting the edge for us so we will have running lanes.”
Go Bucs!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DGKrf4CVwAArFa0.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Ravens are truly cursed. They came for Brady and since then it's been all down hill

@RapSheet: Incredible. More awful #Ravens news: Rookie G Nico Siragusa tore his ACL, MCL and PCL while running with the 1st team today, sources said.

That reminds me there are 5 teams that still need to renew for the Taco Bell League otherwise I'll open it for new members

owWwWVZ.png

PM me if you need me to send an invite again

Ravens are truly cursed. They came for Brady and since then it's been all down hill

It sucks, but the worst part of this offseason has been the Ravens fans showing just how trashy they are. This whole Kaepernick thing.....while I wish the Ravens had signed him, maybe (doubtful), maybe it was an actual football decision, or money related. They weren't the only team that didn't sign Kaepernick. I wish they had....didn't happen though. However, the fans have really come out to make themselves look like real trash. Although, they still dress like this to games, so it's not much of a surprise.

RavenManiac.JPG

Worst fan look in the NFL....purple camo.

MechDX

Sounds like BOB and the press have been hyping up Watson.

He said he is learning faster than they expected. Doesnt mean he is anywhere near ready to start. This is Tom Savages team right now and will be Week 1.

Albert Breer did a good video this morning on the MMQB about the Texans unique situation and that it makes more sense for the Texans to start Savage . cant link right now as my ATT seevice sucks ass

bionic77

It sucks, but the worst part of this offseason has been the Ravens fans showing just how trashy they are. This whole Kaepernick thing.....while I wish the Ravens had signed him, maybe (doubtful), maybe it was an actual football decision, or money related. They weren't the only team that didn't sign Kaepernick. I wish they had....didn't happen though. However, the fans have really come out to make themselves look like real trash. Although, they still dress like this to games, so it's not much of a surprise.

RavenManiac.JPG

Worst fan look in the NFL....purple camo.
NFL is a trash league so it is not surprising that it attracts garbage fans.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
IF Savage is the starter for the Degans, how long before Mech turns on him? I'm setting the over/under at 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom