• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

Banned
Question to Browns fans: if Deshone Kizer shows promise(i.e. is OK-good) do you stick with him or do you still trade up to draft Darnold/Rosen/Allen?

JOSH GORDON VINDICATED

ProFootballTalk‏Verified account
@ProFootballTalk
Following
More
Report: NFL formally offers to study marijuana as pain management option with NFLPA

jmizzal

Question to Browns fans: if Deshone Kizer shows promise(i.e. is OK-good) do you stick with him or do you still trade up to draft Darnold/Rosen/Allen?

Why is Josh Allen seen as a better prospect then Lamar Jackson?

He plays for a smaller school, comp % is the same, yards are the same, but he has way more ints. and as far as running its not even close, Allen has some running ability but Jackson blows him out the water.

Josh Allen feels like he is just another big tall strong overrated QB

DMVfan123

Banned
Why is Josh Allen seen as a better prospect then Lamar Jackson?

He plays for a smaller school, comp % is the same, yards are the same, but he has way more ints. and as far as running its not even close, Allen has some running ability but Jackson blows him out the water.

Josh Allen feels like he is just another big tall strong overrated QB

I just based it on Matt Miller's top 3
I agree with you that Jackson is better than Allen tho, if Deshaun Watson can go 1st round Lamar can

Hindl

Hawks lock up Kam
Josina Anderson‏Verified account
@JosinaAnderson

Breaking: I'm told #Seahawks S Kam Chancellor has agreed to 3y $36M extension w/ $25M in g'teed money. Deal negotiated by agent Alvin Keels.

MechDX

Dianna Russini‏Verified account @diannaESPN 1h1 hour ago
More
Quick update from watching the Ravens offense. It's ugly, there isn't 1 quarterback who can throw downfield. Defense catching everything

Jeez

bionic77

Can't believe how many assholes openly state they are pirates in that GOT thread.

The Trumps ruined everything. Fuck you Tom Brady. And fuck those assholes who steal shit online. I am sure they pirate games too but know they will get banned for admitting it.

gutshot

Can't believe how many assholes openly state they are pirates in that GOT thread.

The Trumps ruined everything. Fuck you Tom Brady. And fuck those assholes who steal shit online. I am sure they pirate games too but know they will get banned for admitting it.

But it's OK because everybody is doing it.

cdyhybrid

AWz4fXj.png

See you next season, Panthers-Age!

bionic77

JCBs will be the new dominant political party in this country. We are the only ones that can take out the trash
We are always going to be better than the Pats/Trumpers and thus we will always be dominant.

But we will never be the majority. Just too many shitty people out there. If there is one flaw with the JCBs it is that we were always too busy doing it and we focused on raising excellent families instead of the Trumper way, which is just to shit out as many kids as possible to get a Tom Brady endorsed politician in control. Thats why they won the election and are going to ruin the country and possibly the world. But don't lose hope.

Remember we can get away from those assholes on the rooftops where servicing is never a problem.

It might be hell if you are a BG stuck on the ground, but the air and the servicing still tastes sweet when you are 100 feet in the air!

Sanjuro

I lost all respect for Marty Bennett today. How can you not want to die for your teammates? I hope to GOD he stands up for the Pledge of Allegiance this season.

effzee

I don't get it either. The show is reached the GAF cycle where it sucks, everything about it sucks, the show runners suck, and the armchair directors, writers, and actors know all the ways it has gone wrong and should have been done. So of course, they see no issue with pirating it.

All those real-estate agents in MD better line up for try outs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom