• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Kiev Major (April 24-30) April liars bring May pyres

Twookie

Bristleback? yeah liquid won, gg
bts_bristle.gif

Kopite

I've taken a break from Dota(Still available for GAF IHL though!) and wondering if I should watch this or not. I don't want to jump back into Dota too soon and I think this could lead to that lol.

ScribbleD

That time zone conversion in the OP doesn't seem right. This started about 5 hours ago right?

If the first match starts 9am EEST, and you add 7 hours to convert to NY time / EDT, we would still be waiting for the first match to begin by 4pm EDT. Shouldn't that be 'subtract 7 hours?'

There's also a distinct possibility that I'm just sleep deprived as hell.

shira

EGG

That time zone conversion in the OP doesn't seem right. This started about 5 hours ago right?

If the first match starts 9am EEST, and you add 7 hours to convert to NY time / EDT, we would still be waiting for the first match to begin by 4pm EDT. Shouldn't that be 'subtract 7 hours?'

There's also a distinct possibility that I'm just sleep deprived as hell.

ok fixt

Qvoth

just watched game 2 of eg tnc noobfromua highlights, holy fuck i think that's eg's worst performance ever
i think shadow shaman is just a bad pick

Gxgear

All the team name changes confuses the hell out of me. Guessing I'm not the only one based on the twitch viewer count.

Twookie

ah shit brood picked for faceless
PogChamp.png

All the team name changes confuses the hell out of me. Guessing I'm not the only one based on the twitch viewer count.

yeah, it was some unfortunate timing for 4 teams to switch names just before the major :/

anyways, here's the changes

Team Random <- ex The Wings Gaming
Thunderbirds <- ex Digital Chaos
Digital Chaos <- ex Onyx
Mousesports <- ex Ad Finem

Qvoth

so... seems like the huge (imo) nerf midas got doesn't really affect the pros huh?
i thought the exp nerf is almost 50% or some shit

Top Bottom