• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue and White (GBA) rated for Wii U eShop!

TreIII

I've been thinking this for a while now. capcom and nintendo has been building alot of megaman mindshare on the wiiU and 3DS

Yep.

Again, it just makes too much sense for Nintendo and Capcom to be planning something together. It helps that MM is still pretty synonymous with Nintendo anyway, and these recent offerings + Smash will only help further that cause.

Yep.

Again, it just makes too much sense for Nintendo and Capcom to be planning something together. It helps that MM is still pretty synonymous with Nintendo anyway, and these recent offerings + Smash will only help further that cause.

It makes too much sense.

So that means Capcom won't do it.

Akai__

That's a great move by Nintendo and Capcom. Who knows, if enough people get those games, maybe they will think about a sequel for the 3DS.

Capcom please :(

Keep the GBA VC games comming Nintendo.

Blues1990

Yep.

Eh, ....

In the possibility that a new Mega Man game is announced, I worry that Capcom Japan themselves are going to take development duties on such a possible project. Outside of Dragon's Dogma, I haven't enjoyed most of the games they had a hand with in the past 5 years.

TreIII

Eh, ....

In the possibility that a new Mega Man game is announced, I worry that Capcom Japan themselves are going to take development duties on such a possible project. Outside of Dragon's Dogma, I haven't enjoyed most of the games they had a hand with in the past 5 years.

True, but think about it, though.

This is the same Capcom that somehow got into their heads that "Megaman isn't popular in the West", for some reason. They need all the help they can get, it looks like.

At this rate, I'd be willing to put stock into a situation reminiscent of Bayo2, where Capcom would be reliant on Nintendo to help fund a new wave of MM games, at the cost of MM pretty much being locked to Nintendo hardware for however longer the two companies see profit in him.

vypek

I'm still waiting for Sega. Give me Sonic Battle NOW!!!

What's the point of White then?

Different giga chips, a different style, and a difference in a single boss are all I remember as being different. Blue has an extra boss. I had white and my brother and cousin had blue. I remember blue as better. I think it had the folder back giga chip which was awesome.

Top Bottom