• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan rated. (Activision, Platinum Games, PC/PS4/XB1/360/PS3)

Why don't they keep the TMNT 2012 design? Am I the only one to like it?

TMNT_2012_The_Turtles.png

Endo Punk

Man, Activision looooooves Platinum. Unlike Avatar and Transformers I actually like the Ninja Turtles, will keep an eye on this game.

I hope this and Transformers encourages Activision to give Platinum a bigger budget moving forward (assuming they make sequels or use other IP's of Acti's).

Abarekiller

Neo Member
Anything to get IDW TMNT love, so far easily the best incarnation to date. It is just so consistently well written

And reincarnation origin is fucking stupid , I mean really? Reincarnation as past humans?

Spoiler:

It may not actually be reincarnation

Neoxon

I feel the same way, I started reading the comic and I'm loving how the story is going. Maybe the next game :(.
I'd honestly prefer if they waited for Spider-Gwen to have a more developed world. But to be fair, this was kinda their last chance to do so under Activision (the Spidey license expires next year).

I'd honestly prefer if they waited for Spider-Gwen to have a more developed world. But to be fair, this was kinda their last chance to do so under Activision (the Spidey license expires next year).
Spoilers from Web Warrior's just in case:
Since she can go to alternate realities Platinum can make a game where she is stuck in a world without Spiderman and go all out with the enemies designs/stakes without worrying about the continuity of Gwens story in the comics.
Right now I would kill if they make something (Cartoon/Game) with Empowered or Spider-Gwen and since I know it's imposible for Empowered all my hope is with Gwen, so it's sad to hear about the license expiring :(. On the bright side there is TMNT and NieR 2 to look forward to :D.

Top Bottom