• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

garath

Server maintenance didn't help much. Still getting random disconnects from their server. Last one happened right as I beat a boss level. Didn't even get credit for it. :/

Visceir

God dammit, why did i started on the european server :(

Don't think you have much of a choise since it automatically downloads from the region store you are in.

Could always just start an EU guild too, I'm sure there are other EU players, including me.

If you guys want invites add me.
Char name: Guineviere.
We only have 10 more spots. Then we need to level up for more room.
Make sure you post here after sending me a friend req so I know you're GAF.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

Sent you a request.

Username: Luttilippe
Character: PHLL

Posted earlier but didn't send an FR
Username: Xam
Character name: Xam

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Does anyone know how to change your title? I'm pretty sure I got one from my arena ranking.

Character select. Then click the crown.

On a side note: double healer comps seem crazy OP when it comes to questing. I'm breezing through hero mode without any character ever getting below half hp.

chrono01

I sent you a request!

Account Name: Senketsu
Character Name: Senketsu

Character select. Then click the crown.

On a side note: double healer comps seem crazy OP when it comes to questing. I'm breezing through hero mode without any character ever getting below half hp.
I had been running without a healer for a bit then I combine into an SS healer and I'm like
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHH

77949_front.jpg

lawsuit?

Just added Guineviere. Name and ID are TbkGaf2. I started playing over the weekend and got to level 17 but my units were all A rank. I spent last night and today rerolling (and using up every possible account name) and am satisfied with an SS and three S rank units so I'm keeping this one. Anyone please feel free to add me or use my name for a referral.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm guessing there simply aren't enough guilds around yet for the Guild Battle matchmaking to actually work.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I'm guessing there simply aren't enough guilds around yet for the Guild Battle matchmaking to actually work.

It works fine. Just a little unintuitive.

You select another member of your PT. Then you have to invite another person from your own guild and that person puts a member of his/her PT.

You need to work with somebody in your own guild to take out 2 member of an opposing guild.

It works fine. Just a little unintuitive.

You select another member of your PT. Then you have to invite another person from your own guild and that person puts a member of his/her PT.

You need to work with somebody in your own guild to take out 2 member of an opposing guild.
He means about how it's all the little guilds vs. the top 10 guilds

Vitanimus

it can't find Guineviere or the NeoGAF guild... I wonder if it has to do with servers or something if someone could add georgekupo if there's room I'd appreciate it

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
He means about how it's all the little guilds vs. the top 10 guilds

This isn't such a big deal. Generally people below 30 aren't accepted into a guild. This is why matchmaking almost always finds people 30+.

You still get points if you lose, it isn't like PVP. Just a couple battle per week will get you a solid ranking and get some rubies.

Arcticfox

I just sent a friend request.

Account: Arcticfoxx
Character: ArcticBow

This isn't such a big deal. Generally people below 30 aren't accepted into a guild. This is why matchmaking almost always finds people 30+.

You still get points if you lose, it isn't like PVP. Just a couple battle per week will get you a solid ranking and get some rubies.
Well the Gaf guild has quite a few people below 30 so

Game any good ? Keeps popping up and seems like its growing in popularity.
It scratches a weird itch for me. The gameplay is less about the battles and more about the managing and growth of your team. I'm also a lootwhore and the game does this well for me.
Combined with the online aspects of it all and the game feels like a pseudo MMO to me.

I'd rather be playing the Witcher but I don't have a pc strong enough to handle it just yet. Saving up for one.

Einbroch

Banned
It scratches a weird itch for me. The gameplay is less about the battles and more about the managing and growth of your team. I'm also a lootwhore and the game does this well for me.
Combined with the online aspects of it all and the game feels like a pseudo MMO to me.

I'd rather be playing the Witcher but I don't have a pc strong enough to handle it just yet. Saving up for one.

I very, very much agree with this. The actual combat is mindless, but the meta game I feel is very strong. Managing equipment, managing party members, knowing how to efficiently use items/stamina, etc. I actually kind of like the "mindlessness" of combat, it's the perfect game to play on a work break or when making supper.

I very, very much agree with this. The actual combat is mindless, but the meta game I feel is very strong. Managing equipment, managing party members, knowing how to efficiently use items/stamina, etc. I actually kind of like the "mindlessness" of combat, it's the perfect game to play on a work break or when making supper.

Exactly!! Its pretty damn amazing

I love how the characters all have unique abilities.

Some of the A characters can potentially be better than S with the skills they have and the right gear.

Best mobile gane ive played in a long time

Runs silky smooth and is super fast too. Even on my old Galaxy S3

Miragith

I sent a friend invite but my friend's list is full and at the deletion cap for the day. Also sent a PM in game, thanks!

Account: Dyskordia
Character: Dyskordia, 26 Priest

m33pm33p

Neo Member
RedFyn, I used you as a referal.

Im under:

Acct: Murdayne
Char: Daente

Feel free to friend me/use me as a referral!

draw4wild

Just found out if you master the same ally twice, you don't get the bonus 10 rubies. So if you pull a double, there's no reason to max him out again if you plan to just feed him after

SougoXIII

Go back to arena and hit rewards then CLAIM on the left side. It'll be sent to your inbox (the rubies get added automatically though)

So if you claim a reward once, can you claim a higher tier? I got from 44% to 13% and I can't claim anything else.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So if you claim a reward once, can you claim a higher tier? I got from 44% to 13% and I can't claim anything else.

The text on your phone screen answers this.
The awards are reset each week and are based on the rank you achieve that week.

Right now you are working on next week's rewards.

Top Bottom