• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

chrono01

BTW, added you as a referral, garath [so thanks!].

I still have all of mine available, so if anyone needs one I'm still open. The name is "Ryuuko".

Hah. Just as we were about to get full we leveled up.
My guess is every 10000 guild xp we level up. Just got two new slots so we're 19/22.

sensui-tomo

Hah. Just as we were about to get full we leveled up.
My guess is every 10000 guild xp we level up. Just got two new slots so we're 19/22.

Dont forget to raise the guild skills, we got an unused point.
Just putting it out there
Account name for referrals for me is :Sensuitomo
character name for adding as a friend is :Saibot
Hope i can level up quickly, seems to hit a slow point now.. and i got like 8 SS items waiting for level 27 or 28*

garath

What do you guys think is a better strategy: enhancing the S rank guys that make up the core party or enhancing the leftovers with the intent of combining for an SS rank?

BTW, added you as a referral, garath [so thanks!].

I still have all of mine available, so if anyone needs one I'm still open. The name is "Ryuuko".

Nice! Were you able to do it after the fact? I never got a pop up myself :(

Einbroch

Banned
What do you guys think is a better strategy: enhancing the S rank guys that make up the core party or enhancing the leftovers with the intent of combining for an SS rank?

I'd go for enhancing the S rank core member. If you can get farther you can get higher levels which means better loot which will speed things up a bit.

That's just me, though.

I've made the guild open. You still need to be accept ed but it seems like anyone can request to get in. Just make sure you post in here.
As it is we only have one spot left.

Einbroch

Banned
Such disappointment dropping 300 rubies and getting all A's except one or two S's -_-

Yeah, if you're going to buy rubies, use them for things like inventory expansion. The gacha seems like a ripoff in this game and honestly is pretty pointless. It takes time, but it's not impossible to get the highest ranking units in this game without spending money.

Flambe

Yeah, if you're going to buy rubies, use them for things like inventory expansion. The gacha seems like a ripoff in this game and honestly is pretty pointless. It takes time, but it's not impossible to get the highest ranking units in this game without spending money.

Yeah I've resisted buying anything pretty easy in this game with all the rubies they give out. Though that'll slow down too I reckon once you start mastering all the classes and don't get the rapport bonus.

I just like hoarding them to at least 200 before I start pulling so get most of that discount

On the bright side, you'll need those A and spare S ranks for enhancing and combining. :)

This is true, will be nice getting another SS soonish.

Yeah I havent been so lucky with summons, ive decided to get a costume/armor with Rubies. Should help in the long run.

Also double healers for arena fights make things intense, sheesh!

garath

I'm hoarding again. I spent 180 or so on summons. Back to 230 now. Think I might pull at 300 and get as much fodder as I can and push a few guys into the SS rank.

garath

Interesting. Now I have a referral opportunity since I linked a hive account. Ok. Well I'm over level 20, anyone over level 20 that I can use as a referral for a quick 50 rubies?

sensui-tomo

To anyone here who is buying the in-game currency, please dont buy weapons, i've found little to no reason in buying them, hell i've got most if not all from raids which are easy as pie.

Einbroch

Banned
Only things to buy with Rubies: costumes and inventory slots. Anything else is a waste unless you're just overflowing with rubies.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Only things to buy with Rubies: costumes and inventory slots. Anything else is a waste unless you're just overflowing with rubies.

Inventory is a huge waste. Unlock your quick item slots and then your accessory slots once you hit hero mode. One page of inventory works fine.

Cybolt

Started yesterday but the game is pretty fun so far. Would love to join a guild or meet some people around here.

Account: Cybolt
Character: Jaguna

Kitoro

Inventory is a huge waste. Unlock your quick item slots and then your accessory slots once you hit hero mode. One page of inventory works fine.

Agreed, I've never bought one slot of inventory space, and I'm level 41.

I never need more than I can carry; better off using extra rares into enhancing the ones you're actually using.

Are the costumes end game gear or close too it?

I have enough rubies to buy 1 but I'm not sure how quickly it'll get replaced if at all

KimChi

Are the costumes end game gear or close too it?

I have enough rubies to buy 1 but I'm not sure how quickly it'll get replaced if at all

Eh, I find costumes to be a waste of rubies unless you just really like how they look, if you keep on ranking in arena you can use arena coins to buy a costume and it has the same stats with one of the costumes you can buy with rubies, aside from that they are mostly just cosmetic.

Kitoro

Eh, I find costumes to be a waste of rubies unless you just really like how they look, if you keep on ranking in arena you can use arena coins to buy a costume and it has the same stats with one of the costumes you can buy with rubies, aside from that they are mostly just cosmetic.

Besides, there are many, many costumes yet to see release this season, and a whole bunch more coming in the second season.

Here's a screenshots of the Season 2 in the Korean version:

bjbQr2B.jpg

Check out more here.

KimChi

Besides, there are many, many costumes yet to see release this season, and a whole bunch more coming in the second season.

Here's a screenshots of the Season 2 in the Korean version:

bjbQr2B.jpg

Check out more here.

Wow those look so nice :3
storm tyrant raid gave me 3 of the lvl27 magic wands in a row lol, not sure which is better some have crit rate, crit damage, and weapon atk/defense penetration. Is there any info on which properties are better?

Pejo

Nuts looks like i got home late and missed the guild opportunity and it's full now. If anyone starts another guild, please invite me. Character name is Vexid.

sensui-tomo

I'm not sure how to spend them on my rogue either. :( I don't want to waste rubies rerolling later if I find out a skill I invested in sucks.

Guessing you never got those rubies for leveling up to 20 something right? I'm going to assume you have to do the referral beforehand, or make a new character and get them to level 20. We should update OP with the info " You have to make referral before level 20"

garath

Guessing you never got those rubies for leveling up to 20 something right? I'm going to assume you have to do the referral beforehand, or make a new character and get them to level 20. We should update OP with the info " You have to make referral before level 20"

Yeah. I think it only triggers when the person actually hits 20. If they're already over, no good. :(

Maaaybe when I hit 20 with a second character it will fire. We'll have to see.

Top Bottom