• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Revolution Images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis

Banned
Okay, let me begin by saying that I know these images are suspect what with E3 being so close, but I thought it was worth posting anyway. If nothing else, it might prompt debate.

00002.jpg

00001.jpg

Ark-AMN

Banned
Thing is any 3D artist can make stuff up, and any Photoshop guy can make it seem real.

But you should always be able to tell a fake, and I'll eat my hat if this isn't one.

Crisis

Banned
I'm near-certain they're fake, but hell, everyone else gets to post crazy-ass rumors. I wanted in on it.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Regardless, it looks fun.

Where did they come from? Who are these people?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
those almost look real, till you look at the horribly bad marios in them. i mean wtf. FAKE

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
op_ivy said:
those almost look real, till you look at the horribly bad marios in them. i mean wtf. FAKE
Pretty much all there needs to be said.

Amir0x

Banned
i love how the bottom says '2006 Nintendo 480p' and the other '2006 Nintendo 480i' :lol

i also kinda guess that whoever made this also is insane.

Shinoobi said:
What kind of debate did you have in mind?

"See guys, I told you fake photoshopped images could be on par with 360 and PS3 games!"

These are fake. I have a source who knows a source who once was a source that says that Mario 128 will be based on the Super Mario Bros. movie.

Kevin

I also noticed (using Stereoscopic 3D glasses) that parts of the images are in Stereoscopic 3D like Mario, butterfly, etc. Personally I like the overall art style of those images but I don't think the Revolution could produce such visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom