• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Demo derby is amazing. This site is amazing. Please don't hire anyone new until May of next year or so. That way I can catch up. Do it for me, GB!

Barry-Yes.gif

FStop7

Banned
How much more content was there when Austin was there? 1-2 QLs a week in the middle of the fall release schedule is really light to me.

Kerbal on Monday, Playdate on Wednesday, Vinnyvania on Friday. Plus quick looks, the Beastcast, and overseeing the guest contributors.

It was the best of times. :(

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts II was the first time I got super hyped and then was incredibly let down. The enhanced version helped address some of my gameplay concerns, but, eh, it's probably my least favorite "main" game in the series.

How much more content was there when Austin was there? 1-2 QLs a week in the middle of the fall release schedule is really light to me.

GBEAST did playdates of random games, a Life is Strange playthrough (if you watch this and like it at all you should definitely play it), Kerbal, Contradiction, VinnyVania. GBWest was doing Metal Gear Scanlon for MGSV?

Salarians

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts II was the first time I got super hyped and then was incredibly let down. The enhanced version helped address some of my gameplay concerns, but, eh, it's probably my least favorite "main" game in the series.
Yeah, same. I played through KH2 in a week and didn't touch it again until I just recently played some of the HD version. I can't remember exactly why I was disappointed but I distinctly remember enjoying the Roxas sections more than the "actual" game.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Really looks like no site can survive solely on video game news. And when Austin tweets he has like 60 people helping him with that stream...
https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/791735434657296385

I understand that Austin and Patrick are both more news and written piece kinda guys, but I do hope that they find space for more personality driven stuff besides just the podcasts because they both have good personalities. I'd watch regular Waypoint streams

oti

Banned
I understand that Austin and Patrick are both more news and written piece kinda guys, but I do hope that they find space for more personality driven stuff besides just the podcasts because they both have good personalities. I'd watch regular Waypoint streams

I don't think any site could survive without regular streams and personality driven content these days.

Top Bottom