• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

cabot

Melon has better taste in games than y'all, and a good avatar.

image.php

franconp

A Link to the Past is the best Zelda game ever. Anyone with a different opinion is wrong and should be lynched for that.

Why?

We all know that Kyan is scum so he should be our first lynch.

Unless you are scum too. Are you Melon?

Honesty? I'm getting a town read on Kyan. His posts have been reasonable and well-thought out up until now.

You already pushing for a mislynch? Hmmm. Not getting a good feeling about franco.

Oh, and infamous isn't even noteworthy enough of a franchise for me to really give a shit. It might be enjoyable, but from the get go I'm looking at it with lower standards. Like when you watch a summer blockbuster and call the movie a good popcorn flick

Oh, and infamous isn't even noteworthy enough of a franchise for me to really give a shit. It might be enjoyable, but from the get go I'm looking at it with lower standards. Like when you watch a summer blockbuster and call the movie a good popcorn flick

Hpper please.

You bet on Ash.

Nothing you say is valid anymore.

acohrs

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your superb gif usage in Pop. You were definitely the MVP there.

Cheers mate! Ain't nobody stopping this GIF train, not even work!

e42.gif

Despite your awful earlier opinions, I'm willing to forgive you friend

This thread has reminded me that I need to replay A Link Between Worlds. x.x;

If you like Link to the Past, Link Between Worlds is a pretty good followup in that style.

Ocarina of Time, if not the best Zelda game, will always be my favorite. I do admit I haven't gotten around to playing Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, or pretty much anything after Ocarina of Time except a bit of Wind Waker and Link Between Worlds though.

Sophia

If you like Link to the Past, Link Between Worlds is a pretty good followup in that style.

Ocarina of Time, if not the best Zelda game, will always be my favorite. I do admit I haven't gotten around to playing Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, or pretty much anything after Ocarina of Time except a bit of Wind Waker and Link Between Worlds though.

Read it again.

Replay.

As in, I have already played it many times before and I desire to play it again. =P

But yeah, LTTP is my favorite Zelda game, so A Link Between Worlds is pretty damn high up there for me.

I think the only Zelda games I truly hate are Skyward Sword (controls never worked for me...?), and Spirit Tracks (Colored puzzle requiring the mic on an old classic DS when the user is colorblind? Nintendo please...)

I came here to fight.

This is my redemption arc.

Redeem yourself by dying on Day 1, scum. And then use the spare time to play Super Metroid. :p

Redeem yourself by dying on Day 1, scum. And then use the spare time to play Super Metroid. :p

Nintendo got you all playing kid games.

Infamous is a grown up game from a respected third-party developer starring Troy Baker's most iconic vocal/mocap performance. Name me a Nintendo third-party that--oh,wait you can't.

Fetch is better than Samus. So, no.

I think we can all admit that generic hoodie guy from Prototype was a way more memorable character with a much more involving backstory and character arc.

I'm sorry who are you again?

The hoodie hanging in my closet is currently displaying more personality and character development than Alex Mercer ever did.

Top Bottom