• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

CCS

Banned
Infamous as a series is better than anything Nintendo have released in the last 10 years.

Nice to get that sorted out.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I mean maybe that's true but we're just going to lynch Bronx first again.

duh.
xZlYT3p.gif

acohrs

I'm sorry who are you again?

The hoodie hanging in my closet is currently displaying more personality and character development than Alex Mercer ever did.

The fact that you remember generic prototype hoodie guys name is quite intriguing. Methinks that you doth protest too much!

Infamous as a series is better than anything Nintendo have released in the last 10 years.

Nice to get that sorted out.

in the last 10 years.

e4uKDTIzBmnAI.gif

You I like.

The truth hurts.

And so does the past.

The fact that you remember generic prototype hoodie guys name is quite intriguing. Methinks that you doth protest too much!

I know a lot things I shouldn't.

Prototype is the only game that ever put me to sleep while playing.

Read it again.

Replay.

As in, I have already played it many times before and I desire to play it again. =P
Pffffft, who actually READS in a Mafia game? Scum, that's who.

Redeem yourself by dying on Day 1, scum. And then use the spare time to play Super Metroid. :p

wait wait wait wait wait... hold up

someone hasn't played the greatest SNES sidescroller of all time? The game tied with Symphony of the Night for "best metroidvania style adventure game"?

Sophia

I'm okay with turboing Melon (because she's scum who hasn't played Metroid) or Bronx (because he's scum and also tradition!)

Does Infamous even have more than four named characters?

We're being creative with the other roles.

One of you will be the Worn Out Dualshock 4 Thumbstick (neutral, wins when Doritos-Encrusted Warranty Replacement Dualshock 4 dies).

We also have Remaster Fanboy (every day, must repeat yesterday's posts but in HD) and Cole MacGrath's Bike (does nothing, so vanilla).

Please be excited.

Bronx-Man

Banned

*Splinter

I saw your love of Second Sight. You can't hide from me.
I always remembered it as Second Sight released at the same time as Infamous, and then it was Infamous that
unbelievably
got a sequel, but I just googled it and apparently I'm way off. Guess I'm thinking of a different game...

E: Ok it was Psi Ops that launched alongside Second Sight, and both were failures. No idea how I conflated Psi Ops with Infamous.

Sawneeks

Banned
Role PMs have been sent out!

If you have not received a PM, please send an angry message to Ouro and then PM me privately so we can fix that.

Day 1 Starts in:
gre_1483743600.png

Top Bottom