• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN News And Announcements: 2012 Edition

Tizoc

Is there any chance even if microscopic that it is crossbuy? Meaning those who already bought the PS3 version gets it for free?

hMM I'll ask about that inr egard's to Stranger's Wrath. If my bro gets a code for it well...I'd be willing to trade it since my Vita account is US ;P

RiverBed

Banned
When a free game offer gets removed from PSN+, can those who downloaded it prior to that and still have an active PSN+ account play it? Or does the game disappear from your PS library?

When a free game offer gets removed from PSN+, can those who downloaded it prior to that and still have an active PSN+ account play it? Or does the game disappear from your PS library?

It's still in your download list and you can download and play it as many times as you want as long as you're a Plus member.

Godmode, Gears meets God of War, coming to PSN courtesy of Atlus:

http://www.psnstores.com/2012/12/shoot-your-way-out-of-purgatory-in-atlus-god-mode-coming/

God Mode is described as a third-person shooter with RPG elements. Its the tale of a descendant of a ancient god from Mount Olympus who turns mortal when his family is banished from the home of the gods. You must eviscerate hordes of the undead in a battle of redemption through the Maze of Hades. Sounds a bit familiar.

Looks kinda weird but fun.

inner-G

Banned
It's still in your download list and you can download and play it as many times as you want as long as you're a Plus member.
As long as you have previously 'bought' or downloaded the file.

If you never claim it in the store while it's free, you're screwed, so just keep that in mind.

So there are no demos of Knytt Underground or Big Sky Infinity and pretty much no reviews for PS3. Really want to support indies on PSN but this kind of makes it impossible.

kassatsu

Banned
UlC0C.png

next week... can't wait

So there are no demos of Knytt Underground or Big Sky Infinity and pretty much no reviews for PS3. Really want to support indies on PSN but this kind of makes it impossible.

It seems like a very small group review PSN games unless if they are really pushed by Sony.

Carl

Okay there's no 2013 thread that i can find. Get on it, Kas/Ben

New PSN Store update. Seems to make it a hell of a lot faster

Top Bottom